Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by hawaii

does anyone have any information on size 7.5 and size 8 diamond turfs? doesn't seem to exist for online retailers in any colorway. just wondering if anyone had seen/heard of them in stores?
We are/will be carrying the Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 in men's sizes 6 up to size 15.  Which colorway are you interested in?

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by hawaii

does anyone have any information on size 7.5 and size 8 diamond turfs? doesn't seem to exist for online retailers in any colorway. just wondering if anyone had seen/heard of them in stores?
We are/will be carrying the Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 in men's sizes 6 up to size 15.  Which colorway are you interested in?

EastbayRep - Ray

Any1 know if ftl is gettin the red joints?.....I wanna use the bday coupon on them if they are

Any1 know if ftl is gettin the red joints?.....I wanna use the bday coupon on them if they are

Finally caved & used my 20$ coupon on finishline.com for the freshwater colorway. Coppin the Reds on RD & gonna attempt to wait on the Cool Grey colorway to go on sale.

4 pairs of the reds going for 170 on Ebay this close to RD has kinda got me worried though.

Finally caved & used my 20$ coupon on finishline.com for the freshwater colorway. Coppin the Reds on RD & gonna attempt to wait on the Cool Grey colorway to go on sale.

4 pairs of the reds going for 170 on Ebay this close to RD has kinda got me worried though.

These better not sell out immediately. Shouldn't the LeBron/Jordan/Foam hype beasts stay away from mid 90's retro football shoes?

These better not sell out immediately. Shouldn't the LeBron/Jordan/Foam hype beasts stay away from mid 90's retro football shoes?

My spots said they aren't getting them so I just grabbed a pair of citysole. Couple extra bucks but worth it, can't wait for these!

My spots said they aren't getting them so I just grabbed a pair of citysole. Couple extra bucks but worth it, can't wait for these!

Citysole comes out to like 144 shipped.

Eastbay will be 120 with free shipping...

Hopefully my confidence doesn't ruin this for me
laugh.gif

Citysole comes out to like 144 shipped.

Eastbay will be 120 with free shipping...

Hopefully my confidence doesn't ruin this for me
laugh.gif

^ wow, you almost got me regretting citysole now. Math has never been my strong point
laugh.gif

^ wow, you almost got me regretting citysole now. Math has never been my strong point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by c4

laugh.gif

over 24 bux? seems worth it to me to secure a pair. also they're already shipping cuz i just got ups tracking from em. cats in here are so unbelievably cheap it boggles the mind...

Originally Posted by c4

laugh.gif

over 24 bux? seems worth it to me to secure a pair. also they're already shipping cuz i just got ups tracking from em. cats in here are so unbelievably cheap it boggles the mind...

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

not when old heads been waiting for such a classic I.E. that griffey effect...plus they're only 120

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

not when old heads been waiting for such a classic I.E. that griffey effect...plus they're only 120

brooklynnyc3000- man those are looking good

cable4god- lol whatever, thanks for the heads up..... but I didn't go with UPS.....

cable4god- lol whatever, thanks for the heads up..... but I didn't go with UPS.....

Originally Posted by c4

even at 151 shipped i look at it like this... theres no guarantee youll be able to cop online which means youll be payin tax and thats another 12 bux most places. then u factor in gas or whatever transportation method and for me that would b another 4 bux. Thats 136 plus my time...which to me is very valuable. ill gladly pay an extra 8 or 15 bux to have em brought to my door. seems like a nobrainer to me but then again i make roughly 30 bux an hr...

Back
Top Bottom