Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

eek.gif

eek.gif
 Thnx NIKE
pimp.gif
I sold my pair last year, these the only pics i have from my ebay auction!!!!

As per smittyk's picture on page 3, I don't believe all of the originals had 21 on the tongue, just the niner red colorway. Even back then, they had immense attention to detail.

The only thing that looks off on the white/black og colorway seems to be the sockliner. It shouldn't have that much red, but that's so minor in the scheme of things. It actually makes the shoe better having it all red. Nice little change, if you like change.

THkat's the only one of the three that looks right.. It just says" DEION NINERS 1990s". the others uninspired messes. Really glad to see atleast one of the marquee colorways retro first

As per smittyk's picture on page 3, I don't believe all of the originals had 21 on the tongue, just the niner red colorway. Even back then, they had immense attention to detail.

The only thing that looks off on the white/black og colorway seems to be the sockliner. It shouldn't have that much red, but that's so minor in the scheme of things. It actually makes the shoe better having it all red. Nice little change, if you like change.

THkat's the only one of the three that looks right.. It just says" DEION NINERS 1990s". the others uninspired messes. Really glad to see atleast one of the marquee colorways retro first

Oh man it's great to see that it looks like they're actually using gold on that OG colorway.. gives me hope for the Reds..

Oh man it's great to see that it looks like they're actually using gold on that OG colorway.. gives me hope for the Reds..

red and teal pairs will be copped..but what about the "real" black and emerald joints?..is there any word on those realeasing?

red and teal pairs will be copped..but what about the "real" black and emerald joints?..is there any word on those realeasing?

Why is there a swoosh on the side of the Teal/Gray pair when it says "AIR" on the other two pairs?

Why is there a swoosh on the side of the Teal/Gray pair when it says "AIR" on the other two pairs?

I might consider these if they release that black/teal colorway, but I dont really care for those others, and I already have an og pair of the black/white/red ones anyhow. Also, I dont hold out any hope that these will have good quality anyhow, seeing as how they are a retro.

I might consider these if they release that black/teal colorway, but I dont really care for those others, and I already have an og pair of the black/white/red ones anyhow. Also, I dont hold out any hope that these will have good quality anyhow, seeing as how they are a retro.

Back
Top Bottom