Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by bigkel23

^Me too... Idk about a sale though b/c the 1st cw are on a lot of people feet & everybody I kno are talkin about the all reds, it shouldn't be hard to get a pair but a lot of people will have these. I can only speak for Miami though

That's pretty much what I thought. I'll be fine w/ 1 pair b/c I won't wear them that much, but if they get slept on i'll be more than happy to double up, lol. Won't double up @ retail though.

The Cool Greys & The Teals will both definitely sit. Once they go on sale there mine, lol.

See they got these up now at FTL.com

88294061_z.jpg

OK now there going too far.

The Cool Greys & The Teals will both definitely sit. Once they go on sale there mine, lol.

88294061_z.jpg

Originally Posted by Air Down Here

Never was a fan of Deion's sisgs but these are fresh!!!!
if you werent ever a fan why do you now like an og colorway of one of his sigs?  hypebeastt

may be able to find these at finishlines in the philly area people

Originally Posted by Air Down Here

Never was a fan of Deion's sisgs but these are fresh!!!!
if you werent ever a fan why do you now like an og colorway of one of his sigs?  hypebeastt

may be able to find these at finishlines in the philly area people

Originally Posted by jordan23man

13zvfrd.jpg

eek.gif
 I bet they're impressive looking in person.
I'm so tempted to get these right now but I work for Finish Line and I have a feeling we'll get our pairs in any day now.

Originally Posted by jordan23man

13zvfrd.jpg

eek.gif
 I bet they're impressive looking in person.
I'm so tempted to get these right now but I work for Finish Line and I have a feeling we'll get our pairs in any day now.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

88294061_z.jpg

Ladies gotta shine too bro

88294061_z.jpg

Originally Posted by blacklion23

That new colorway will be copped!

I hope Nike has these in the works.........

Qft. I've been hoping that Nike would retro these since they retro'd the Emerald Turf 1's two summers ago.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

That new colorway will be copped!

I hope Nike has these in the works.........

Qft. I've been hoping that Nike would retro these since they retro'd the Emerald Turf 1's two summers ago.

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

88294061_z.jpg

I feel you i just hate it when they bastardize a shoe. There's plenty of colorways to go around as is.

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

88294061_z.jpg

I feel you i just hate it when they bastardize a shoe. There's plenty of colorways to go around as is.

Back
Top Bottom