Nike Air Alpha Force 88

I tried to be hip and post a outfit pic today
IMG_0812.jpeg

Just copped the royals for $105 from Nike on the mother's day sale using code JUST4MOM
Been wantin this colorway since last year 🔥

Where else are they selling the game royals apart from Nike.com ? Need help sorting a pair

Royals on NDC for $63+tax (with code: SPORT25)now…still considering if I would wear them or just be sitting in the closet like the other two color ways I bought.

i'm from the old school so i'm a tad biased but man seeing how those royal AF88's match the uniforms perfectly makes me hate the shoes guys are wearing now even more lol.
if this pic were taken this season Mitch would be wearing something pink, Mullin would be in a red shoe and the guy in the background would have on 2 different shoes.

Royals on NDC for $63+tax (with code: SPORT25)now…still considering if I would wear them or just be sitting in the closet like the other two color ways I bought.
Same , have had in my cart for a week , if they drop in the $50 range than I’ll scoop

i'm from the old school so i'm a tad biased but man seeing how those royal AF88's match the uniforms perfectly makes me hate the shoes guys are wearing now even more lol.
if this pic were taken this season Mitch would be wearing something pink, Mullin would be in a red shoe and the guy in the background would have on 2 different shoes.

Bro I feel the same way.

David stern started it when he allowed shoe companies to influence him in to allowing players to wear different color kicks whether road or home. Then Adam silver blew the gates off completely.

Back
Top Bottom