NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

I got lucky when someone in here posted that ruvilla got a restock on these last week. I feel your pain on trying to hunt these down. Last time NDC restocked them I passed and I instantly regretted it, wasn't going to happen again if I had the chance.

Figured, appreciate the response. I had the Be True's but ending up ooping them to an NT'er. I did, however, like the fitment and how comfortable they are. That dusty cactus cw has me sold, just a matter of finding them for the right price now.

Jimmy jazz restock on dusty cactus, use code JJSAVINGS for 20 off
Finally got my pair

Attachments

• 20180718_092008.jpg
    20180718_092008.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 30
I would rather go a .5 up than down with these. IMO

i'm with you. this is based on the sizing info i got from here and the fact that the be true's were just right when i tried them on.

anyway, thanks vzy085 vzy085 . placed a bid on stockx, lets see how it goes

If I wear an 8 in anniversary am1 but an 8.5 in other am, what should I get on am270

8.5-10.5 available again!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180719-230240_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180719-230240_Chrome.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 41
just got a pair of tiger from JJ, hope it doesnt get cancel.... been waiting on the restock.

Great snag. Been waiting for a 13 to pop back up on JJ. Got the Dusty Cactus earlier this week from em.

Got the Light Bone/Hot Punch for retail via another source about a month back so now my hunt is solely on the Tigers. Congrats!

Great snag. Been waiting for a 13 to pop back up on JJ. Got the Dusty Cactus earlier this week from em.

Got the Light Bone/Hot Punch for retail via another source about a month back so now my hunt is solely on the Tigers. Congrats!

I still need that light bone/hot punch...

Still kicking myself for not buying it when SNKRS reserved me a pair....

Hey NT Fam, are there any big differences in getting the regular 270 compared to the FlyKnit version?

Back
Top Bottom