NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

So how does everyone plan on rocking these? I copped the light bone pair and I cant figure out what to wear with them.

So how does everyone plan on rocking these? I copped the light bone pair and I cant figure out what to wear with them.
I’m not a matchy matchy guy but I’m rocking light grey tee, distressed or black denim and the boners.

FB9D607F-107E-4606-BA66-FCAC30DE04E6.png

When in doubt go all black haha. But seriously, this is the only colorway I really want and I’m sure this is how I’ll be. Can never go wrong with black. As long as you wear black denim, you probably can wear whatever up top. Possibly for pool days I’ll just let the shoes speak for themselves and let the color pop; wear them with whatever.

Last edited:
^ I need those NOW. Someone in here already saw them in store. They didn’t say what city tho.

I broke out the B/W 270's today, and I wore them from morning until evening. I have semi-wide feet, with my right foot being a little wider. The comfort was nice. My only complaint is how narrow it is in the midfoot area, but my foot adjusted to it as the day went on. I like this new Nike model.

Also, does anyone know where I can get the Black/Photo blue colorway? I can't seem to find them anywhere, even on eBay, at least in my size 9.

Light wash tapered denim or black tech fleece.

I got my pair today...they're nice. Very comfy, slide right on. I just hate the SUPER narrow insole because it caves down and inward (concave) and creates pressure along the outsides. And I have a narrow foot.

I'm not going to go crazy with these, though. The menthols at the end of the month and maybe a black pair down the road and I'd be good.

OT: Is there going to be an Air Max 2018?

FTL and all parent sites have 25, 40 and 55 off of 125, 175 and 225 purchases. Looks like 270’s are execluded but didn’t try the codes.

Ok so i said i wasnt too sure on this colorway. Went to the mall today and bought them with the quickness. These things are super nice! Unfortunately my box had to be damaged but its all good. Nike is going in the right direction with these. Cant wait to see future colorways and possible collabs

Attachments

• 20180306_122714.jpg
    20180306_122714.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 35
Call me crazy but although they’re enigineered much differently, the comfort reminds me of boost

Back
Top Bottom