NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

EB636D58-1DBE-4FF5-8C0D-EAD48947AA96.jpeg

Anyone got a RD on these?

SSENSE overcharges for a lot of things. Retail is supposed to be £150 (So I guess $180).

nike-air-max-270-flyknit-release-info-1.jpg

Thursday, March 22nd:

White/Black-Racer Blue-Total Crimson - AO1023-101
Black/Black-White - AO1023-001
Black/Black-White - AH6803-001 (WMNS)
Clear Emerald/Black-Pure Platinum-White - AH6803-300 (WMNS)
Need to change their name to "no sense"

idk why but not really feeling the flyknit over the mesh. Prefer the mesh look.
Wear my black/punch pair a lot love how sleek the shoe is. If i run into the dusty cactus or tiger pair in person i might pull the trigger

SSENSE overcharges for a lot of things. Retail is supposed to be £150 (So I guess $180).

nike-air-max-270-flyknit-release-info-1.jpg

Thursday, March 22nd:

White/Black-Racer Blue-Total Crimson - AO1023-101
Black/Black-White - AO1023-001
Black/Black-White - AH6803-001 (WMNS)
Clear Emerald/Black-Pure Platinum-White - AH6803-300 (WMNS)
I’ll pull the trigger on the black and greys sometime down the road when I can get them for $150. Right now my focus is on the Dusty Cactus.

Yeah seriously the tigers are the only 270s pair I'm interested but need them to go on major discount.

My first post had to be about the 270! (looooooong time lurker) Finally copped the light bone's as only footlocker have them in stock over here in the UK. I think as the colorways continue the hype will continue to rise

They are really missing with the colorways... shoe has a lot of potential but Nike isn’t capitalizing on the color blocking

im dreading my cactus coming. probably wont fit and then ima have to sell smh. i hate selling shoes.

well my true size is 11.5 but i get 12 in most shoes because i got big *** toes and need the spread room when i step

people are saying these are a lil tight

for example my vapormaxesand epic react size is a 12

i got an 11.5 in the 270 because there was no size 12 in the dusty cactus on ebay and the 20 percent code was for one day only

well my true size is 11.5 but i get 12 in most shoes because i got big *** toes and need the spread room when i step

people are saying these are a lil tight

for example my vapormaxesand epic react size is a 12

i got an 11.5 in the 270 because there was no size 12 in the dusty cactus on ebay and the 20 percent code was for one day only
Ur Gucci, I could have sized down

Back
Top Bottom