NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Ready
nike-air-max-270-ah8050-001-teal.jpg
nike-air-max-270-ultramarine-closer-look-1.jpg

I didn't get that message in the app like I did with the Nike Reacts, but FNL chat reassured me that it's available to all Winner's Circle members.

I was actually really impressed with the early access release of the Nike Reacts. Copped with ease through the app and they shipped overnight to ensure I got them on the day of release.

Was a little worried about copping from FNL because of all the horror stories I've read on here about them shipping in plastic bags, but mine came double boxed.

My reacts from FNL came in a bag, box was all smashed up. Happens when they come from a store and not the warehouse to save on shipping because it’s a store in my state

Dusty Cactus is the one I have my eyes on as of right now, when the Flyknit versions drop it could be a real problem...

I've been on the hunt for the most comfortable/cushioned running shoes. I guess I can count these out if they are not for performance?

So far I guess it's epic reacts but people keep suggesting the zoom flys.

Copped the Bone on FNL. Size 12 in runners lately has been too tight. I went with a size 13 in Vapormax and React. No reason to think a size 13 won't work on this shoe. We will see on Friday.

The Olives are nice too, so I hope those are available down the line.. but I like the Navy JD exclusive pair best when it comes to a solid upper

Most people had their attention on the Black/White Trainers today, so these kinda went unnoticed

Back
Top Bottom