NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

I wouldn’t go a half size down...I got them tts. I got wide feet but have no problem with vapormax like some say. This being said they are snug at TTS but I don’t think they will be a problem. FYI my size in both vapors max and 4% is 10 and I got these as well in 10.

thats weird.

i feel a HUGE difference between a size 11 vapormax and a size 11 in these.

maybe because i have the euro whites they run different?

prob not but but my pair is noticeably on the "runs big" side.

thats weird.

i feel a HUGE difference between a size 11 vapormax and a size 11 in these.

maybe because i have the euro whites they run different?

prob not but but my pair is noticeably on the "runs big" side.
I have the black blue right now and the white volt coming in so I’ll let you know if I can tell the difference

I probably should've bought a pair so I would get an idea on my size for when the good color ways are available.

Coming from the Vapormax thread where I was debating on whether to keep the VaporMax Utility and VaporMax Plus, I've decided to plan a return for the VaporMax Pluses since there wasn't much of a "wow" factor for me. However, THESE definitely have the "wow" factor for me. Unfortunately missed out on SNKRS since I didn't expect them to sell out within a few hours or so, but I found them locally in my true size, and they fit and feel great!

28366488449_33c00f3a22_b.jpg

Reactions: ARK
Coming from the Vapormax thread where I was debating on whether to keep the VaporMax Utility and VaporMax Plus, I've decided to plan a return for the VaporMax Pluses since there wasn't much of a "wow" factor for me. However, THESE definitely have the "wow" factor for me. Unfortunately missed out on SNKRS since I didn't expect them to sell out within a few hours or so, but I found them locally in my true size, and they fit and feel great!

28366488449_33c00f3a22_b.jpg

So yeah let’s talk. What size did you get in the Vapormax? As I’m sure you know from that thread I went a full size up to a 13. And looking to do the same on the Epic React. How was sizing in this compared to your Vapormax?

So yeah let’s talk. What size did you get in the Vapormax? As I’m sure you know from that thread I went a full size up to a 13. And looking to do the same on the Epic React. How was sizing in this compared to your Vapormax?

Ah yeah, I remember. I went true to size with these. They fit just right for me (not tight, not loose). I could easily go half a size up for the easier slip-on/slip-off purposes, but it'd be too loose even if I tightened up the laces. The VaporMax works TTS for me for the right snug fit, but half a size up has a better looser fit for me. No slippage in those at all.

Reactions: ARK
My take on the Air Max 270 coming from a Vapormax enthusiast:

My Vapormax is tts and felt the 270 to be on the big side. I must go down a half size.

I like quality and will pay premium for the best ride. I want Air throughout the shoe. I can't go back to just having air only on the heel.

If anyone is a huge fan of the Vapormax and are curious about the 270, then imo, no need for these at all, especially compared to the VM Utilities and Plus.

Reactions: gir

My Vapormax is tts and felt the 270 to be on the big side. I must go down a half size.

I like quality and will pay premium for the best ride. I want Air throughout the shoe. I can't go back to just having air only on the heel.

If anyone is a huge fan of the Vapormax and are curious about the 270, then imo, no need for these at all, especially compared to the VM Utilities and Plus.

Great perspective right there! I actually do want to put in my two cents from someone who is also a Vapormax enthusiast with a different opinion. This way, it gives out an idea for other members and readers about what to consider.

My Vapormaxes are TTS with the exception of one being 1/2 a size up (because the store didn't have my true size). Although I love the ride of the Air units throughout the entirety of the shoe and the added cushioning and stability that brings it up an extra notch in the Utilities, I'm one who loves a shoe to just simply slip on and off day in and day out without having to tie 'em on and untie 'em off. Basically, it's the quick "grab and go" shoe for me.

I'm a fan of Flyknit, but I'm also a fan of engineered mesh. Flyknit likes to hug the feet for the most part, but with these, the engineered mesh can be put in a relaxed form. The front 2/3 of the shoe reminds me of the Roshe Two because of the dual density foam and although that one was triple density, it still feels great and smooth. The Air on the heel is softer, and I like that feeling of it.

These are way more comfortable than Vapormax. It's like an Ultra Boost in the front with a bouncy *** air bubble in the back.

EDIT: Ultra Boost are actually more firm than these are up front. This is plush AF. It probably won't last very long but those first few wears will be gold.

Last edited:
My hot punch pair came in from Nike and theyre pretty comfy, but I personally think they fit a little tight. It could be because of the heel being high and my foot sloping down or the specific pair that I got, so will be returning my TTS pair and getting a half size up. For reference I wear

Air max 90= 11.5
Air max 97= 11.5
Air max 1 =11-11.5

The air max 270 I have is an 11 but will be getting an 11.5 I prefer the slightly roomy fit just for reference

I’m in for the looks. Comfort is a great thing to have but these look clean af so they are worth it based on that as well

Back
Top Bottom