Nike Air 180 OG

Black and Dusty Cactus releasing 6 September in Australia..

1724751727611.png

Crap I ordered a .5 size up on SNKRS. I haven’t been in the sub for other cws so would I be okay going a .5 up from my TTS?

Crap I ordered a .5 size up on SNKRS. I haven’t been in the sub for other cws so would I be okay going a .5 up from my TTS?

That's what I did and love the fit. A little extra room. I think depending on how you like your shoes to fit TTS or half size up works. That said, I'm talking about the Ultramarines; not sure if the Concords fit differently.

That's what I did and love the fit. A little extra room. I think depending on how you like your shoes to fit TTS or half size up works. That said, I'm talking about the Ultramarines; not sure if the Concords fit differently.
Thanks! I’ll wait and see how they fit from Nike when I get them in hand

In most Nikes I have a size 11, but in both the UM and the DC a size 11,5 fits me best. Just more comfortable than 11, because the fit IMHO is quite snug overall.

Hadn't seen the 24 UMs IRL until yesterday when I very briefly spotted someone wearing them.

As far as I could tell the solar red looked a bit off (it looked more red than pink-ish) but looking at pics online I also see difference so might be due to lighting.

Back
Top Bottom