sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i guess these could be somewhat decent if u add some starks gucci laces...i still think there way to black tho....id copp on clearance to wear out to the clubor something

it's good to see niketalk come together as a family with unanimous hate... and these uninspire me to wear gucci btw

Originally Posted by shoefettish

it's good to see niketalk come together as a family with unanimous hate... and these uninspire me to wear gucci btw

u should check the jb forum also how is nike allowed to do things like this ex. henikins,

poorly executed... and it coulda been real dope. BRING BACK THE BLK DENIM DUNK !!!!!

These are going straight to the outlets! Nike please tell me these are samples and the real design is yet to come out!

These are going straight to the outlets! Nike please tell me these are samples and the real design is yet to come out!

Looks like a really lame attempt by confused designers to appeal to the Gucci crowd without getting sued.

Nike keeps biting other brands, funny how things have changed...

Looks like a really lame attempt by confused designers to appeal to the Gucci crowd without getting sued.

Nike keeps biting other brands, funny how things have changed...

New pics via nicekicks.com

they should of kept the full grain leather,
and that pattern on the leather is
sick.gif

jzfgya.jpg

2n05u8k.jpg

I like the smooth flat black look. and just the gucci colors on the back loop. I think they did these right. Though if they hit mainstream then it will becrazy.

Back
Top Bottom