Nike AF2 High - Gucci

These are simple and clean imo, and the leather looks good.
Throw some stark's gucci laces on them and they'll look even nicer.
glasses.gif

2wm4a2r.jpg

n6emw.jpg

2d2hn4o.jpg

pics courtesy of nicekicks.com

LOL, the "Gucci" is on the least noticeable part of the shoes. They look like ref shoes. Tumbled leather is nice, though. I wish Nike would use thatmore often.

do they come pre-worn? if the midsole was white, i'd mess with these. other than that the shoe is too plain.

I imagine Gucci despises Nike for using their colors as "inspiration" for some of these sneakers. I'm guessing Nike stays just a step outside ofcopyright infringement. Nike using the Gucci colors would be like Sketchers using a swoosh.

Weak.

Seriously. This need to refer to Nikes with a Red, Black, Green colorway "Gucci" is OD. They are the colors of the African flag too. No one callsthem Africas.

Stop trying to make weak sneakers sound hotter than they really are.

these are wack. theyve been tryng this gucci thing for a while and it only worked on the pair of dunks that never made it into production. They have also beentrying this with video game consoles. It only worked with the playstation air forces. Nintendo BWs.. Playstation 97s... No stop Nike this is not cool.

im sure if they were limited feelings would be different but imo way to much black at least change the laces.

Back
Top Bottom