NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

^^^^^I'm pretty sure it's one of those little patches. He must have either had it glued on or somehow attached it.
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

i have 1 pw
All Size 11 & XL
Diggers Society x Diamond Collabo Tee []
UNDFTD x Sheed Tee[]
OG Bred XII []
XVIII []

Quote:
has anyone thats ordered their pair during may 24th till now, receive their tracking/confirmation email??

some have and so,e haven't. i ordered on the 29th and haven't heard a thing, but they did charge my card already.
...no really.

i ordered mine on the 31st of may, i got a tracking # last week, it should arrive at my house on the 12th
TEAM KING KOOPA

Damn most of these joints came out lookin sick. Props fellas.....
FOR SALE: NIKE ID AF1 Password $25 ONE LEFT PM ME

I received a password and I am pretty jazzed about deisgning my shoes......only thing is I can't find the link on NIKEid to make them.

I know this is silly but can someone email me the link ([email protected]).

Like I said....I have a password I just need the link to make the shoes.

Thanks

saul

Man I have 2 passwords and no money right now to make them! Cuz I just bought some LeBron's and Air Force 25's. SO now I'm broke. And now I can't use my passwords............my luck right?

should have waited on those. brons and 25s ain't going nowhere anytime soon. my advice is, if you can, return them, ID some AF1s, and pick up the brons and 25s later when they hit the outlets.
peace.
please excuse me,
i'm wacktose intolerant.

Bill Simmons: Anyone who thinks the Cavs have a chance is a fool.​

Glenn those are nice...but mine are gonna be better

if you need a Pass hit me up.
...COMIN UP SLAMIN CADILLAC DOOZ...

welp, its been 2 long weeks and i finally got my IDs, i did the supas, since mine are dying day by day. I have to say, im not that impressed, i dont know what it is, but the leather on the upper parts of the shoe 9all the safety orange) is really delicate, if you scratch it lightly itll flake off, and at the very tip of the toe boxes the leather is already starting to come over...really small, but hey, if i pay 300 they better be good quality. So i got my complaints, so im debating whether or not. anyways here are some pics.

The safety orange is just how it is when its brand new, however the blue isnt as dark and vibrant as hyper blue is...yeah

4qde8tz.jpg

52bdd6o.jpg

i love the way the supas came out...
but i wouldnt drop 3 to make it even tho i do want it...
but yea, those supas did come out nice, congrats
WANTED: af1 linens, af1 shrooms, COF "san frans" (sz 7)
supreme high "orange", supreme blazers "black" (sz 8)

Back
Top Bottom