NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

ill be placing my order this week, im either going with the bred 4s, or the supas. I figure the breds because they wont fall apart, and the supas because mine are pretty beat. Suggestions anyone?

from the looks of things, i wont be using any of my passwords...ive gone on a 90s bball shoe shopping spree and have little leftover funds for these...

i got 2 to give out...and if youve already done a pair, please dont inbox me...
...word

jae oh en.... please lemme have one.. ill match my id with my wedding motif for the after party! please lemme have one
Team Pacific Northwest​

should I make it a contest as to who should get my other AF1 ID password that I probably won't use??
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

taz92,

Asking 3 times on the same page is a little OD don't you think?
TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
I NEED AN AF1 ID PASSWORD. AND GOT A PACK OF CD'S 4 U
[email protected]

that gray nubuck is so tempting....

If only it were a touch darker.
BOOMIN' LIKE A SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

Do everybody elses lace caps screw off?

Cause both of mine don't. They look like they might, but they are glued one. I'm trying to get my full $275 worth, I don't want to feel cheated.

I got a dope design coming
All Size 11 & XL
Diggers Society x Diamond Collabo Tee []
UNDFTD x Sheed Tee[]
OG Bred XII []
XVIII []

Quote:
I'm trying to get my full $275 worth, I don't want to feel cheated.
:lol:
laugh.gif

You're long past being cheated, buddy.

That gray nubuck is hot, nice job.

Here's my crack at it. Overall I'm pretty happy with how they came out. I wish the gray had been a little lighter though. Also, I'll likely switch to gray laces.

l_e3f08f4fdce4e476e686789d9a4ed357.jpg

Quote:
Cause both of mine don't. They look like they might, but they are glued one. I'm trying to get my full $275 worth, I don't want to feel cheated.

they will screw ooff. you just need to force. but for your sake i hope you have your primary lace color on cuz if those caps really don;t come off, you cannot un-lace the shoe
...no really.

Quote:
they will screw ooff. you just need to force. but for your sake i hope you have your primary lace color on cuz if those caps really don;t come off, you cannot un-lace the shoe

My lace tips don't come off and I was still able to unlace my AF1 IDs. It was kinda hard and I had to force it a bit, but not the point of damaging the lace holes.
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

just got off the phone with a rep, he said 6/30/2007 is the last day for AF1 iDs.
HUSH
AIM:mcgrady01

^^^^^ guess they can and will extend the "last" ordering day. I bet more PW's will be coming too!!!

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1's Mr Cartoons LA edition and Mexicos 10.5-11 DS​

Quote:
just got off the phone with a rep, he said 6/30/2007 is the last day for AF1 iDs.

Nice. I was about to give up my 2nd password because I wasn't gonna have extra cash by the end of the month. Now I'll still be able to make my 2nd pair.
==========

what contrast stitching color looks best on saftey orange? I want to use teal but it looks bad in the pic. Can anyone help? I want an all safety orange AF1.
SHOES 1STRENT 2ND!
4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com

Back
Top Bottom