NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

i like mines. the quality is top notch. i utilized the patent leather, nubuck, and gold. i posted a couple of pics a few pages back. atmosquare, the orange dream is nice. polofreaks, your kanye west colorway is DOPE!! aaron1976, the guccis came out nice. geegroe, the lebrons look dope!!

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

WANTED: af1 linens, af1 shrooms, COF "san frans" (sz 7)
supreme high "orange", supreme blazers "black" (sz 8)

I just wanna send a shout out THANK YOU to quickness1220

A very humble dude who was nice enough to give up his password for free...and even added in a joke for nothing

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

pics or ducktails you know the drill. you can't just go attacking other people's stuff
Wanted: Size 12-13 astro all star af1 and 3m snake

Arrived on4-10-07 .My tracking said it was delayed also so I called and they told me it was still on its away and it arrived on time. Happy with my purchase huge Af1 fan and represents where i'm from...Oakland. Simple and clean. Enjoy

af1_town_1.jpg

af1_town_2.jpg

af1_town_3.jpg

af1_town_4.jpg

af1_town_5.jpg

^^^^Now those are dope! As well as Morningstar 777's. Well done.
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

I'm glad that the expiration date is June 1st because I'm still debating on whether or not to get them.
ESPO NIKE AIR FORCE 2 sz. 9 DEADSTOCK w/ SOCKS and other rare steeze in my ebay search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjoe_lbQQhtZ-1
TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team

This right here is what its all about.

after two misses i think its safe to say these are a hit!
I just needed one pair i could be happy with and these are everything and more. I would not mind a second pair of these

Behold the ATM AF1!
atmaf1tl0.gif
The Invisible Post ManChances Are You've Overlooked!SPRING IS HERE, BUY MY 22's W/TIRES!!!

johnniem2nd - those are ILL! By far my favorite pair I've seen thus far.

AtmosSquare - Very nice, def. a close 2nd in my eyes. . .

Wish I had the ability to utilize the password I was given.
WANTED: Air Force 1 "Courir" sz 10.5, Air Max 360 white/m. silver/royal sz 11
AIM: ipg5 E-mail: [email protected][/center]

different seasons, different colors/materials, different strokes for different folks. perfection is still personal. that's what nikeID is all about.

from the first ID AF1 season..
4biswo9.jpg
DEEEEEEETROIT
BASSS​

Back
Top Bottom