NIKE ACG thread

thank you for the response. some pictures it looks pretty warm but then I watch videos on YouTube and tiktok it doesn't look warm at all
Yeah that’s the nature of synthetic material. Usually PrimaLoft is great as a fill for jackets that are used as a top layer with stuff underneath or a mid layer under a shell. The one you’re looking at basically the opposite of both of those things.

If you’re set on a down jacket from Nike, the Nike x Sacai from FW2019 is by far the best thing in that space to come out of Nike in years. A massive 800 fill down coat with wool panels and heavy as hell. They run big so size down.
IMG_2185.jpeg

IMG_1368.jpeg

Picked up a pair from the outlet today for $90. They fit a half down, or you could also probably get away with a full size down.

image.jpg
I went a full size down on the undftd. I’m telling you, Nike and JB definitely resized all their shoes about a whole size up. In the past years I’ve bought 0.5-1 whole size down

Are these comfortable (upper & cushion)? How do they compare to the Madas?
Wearing them now for the first time. The tongue material is more like the mowabbs and rivedercis but it's not fully insulated like a sock. These definitely feel less padded than the madas but to me are more flexible and comfortable overall. They are less bulky.

Wearing them now for the first time. The tongue material is more like the mowabbs and rivedercis but it's not fully insulated like a sock. These definitely feel less padded than the madas but to me are more flexible and comfortable overall. They are less bulky.

Thanks! I find my mowabbs pretty comfy. Rivederchis were horrible bricks; only wore them a few times and got rid of them. Love the way these look, more than the madas, but not sure I need both. Maybe if they hit $50.

This may seem like a dumb question but are Nike Trails rolled into the ACG line? They seem to have similar design themes and intended purpose (and demographics) but I would have to assume they are separate, individual lines). I often see (and have posted) Trails in this thread.

As far as I know, not really. Someone will have to correct me here but the Trail Running line are actual performance models. The current iteration of the ACG line (retro styling from the 90s) is more lifestyle that can be used for some activity but better choices exist within Nike.

Back
Top Bottom