NIKE ACG thread

Half zip. When your knees get too hot from the campfire or u need some ventilation. Friends hate it, say it looks like I'm taking a ****. Idk I like it.
How’s the sizing on summit smith cargos? Been wanting a pair.

these
s-l400.jpg

Depends on if you are going to wear socks with them

I wear a 9.5 just like you.

I bought two different sizes and returned both. I hated how it felt and looked. With and without socks.

I would say don’t waste your time with these.

I kept the 9.5 the longest and eventually returned them.

So 9.5 fit the best.

Going to the beach for a few days, bringing out the Watercats and thinking about leaving the sandals home. I'm kinda concerned walking the boardwalk can be foul and *** juice getting in through the holes

Scooped on the strength of the colorway (X-MEN lol) and only for £50.50 (~$64) shipped from overseas!

Misery Ridge Jacket
ACG Misery Ridge Jacket - X-Men.png

It fits HELLLLLLA big though. Will probably get it tailored to fit me better.
I’d advise not tailoring it. It’ll compromise the waterproofness with the seam tape and may delaminate in general. The cut of these jackets are big for layering. Some guys run a slim fit down jacket underneath.

You do you but just throwing it out there.

I have the bright *** orange one from a few years ago:
IMG_1155.jpeg

Does anyone know how the Lunar Lake puffer jacket fits???
I tried it out in a Nike store a long time back and it fit one size larger. If you want a slimmer fit, I’d size down.

BTW it’s a pretty neat jacket. Good alternative to the Nuptse if you can find it on sale. I’ve seen it go down to less that $150. It won’t keep you as warm since the fill is synthetic. Something to keep in mind.

I tried it out in a Nike store a long time back and it fit one size larger. If you want a slimmer fit, I’d size down.

BTW it’s a pretty neat jacket. Good alternative to the Nuptse if you can find it on sale. I’ve seen it go down to less that $150. It won’t keep you as warm since the fill is synthetic. Something to keep in mind.
thank you for the response. some pictures it looks pretty warm but then I watch videos on YouTube and tiktok it doesn't look warm at all

Back
Top Bottom