NIKE ACG thread

D97CE572-1F1E-42F9-A598-8540FB1564F9.jpeg
9AA2DD28-87A7-49D9-807F-C6A1E75C1A27.jpeg

thoughts on the smith summit pants?

they $145 on NDC rn

acg-smith-summit-mens-cargo-pants-61bhFS.png

I have the pair of the convertible pants right before smith summit came out and I think the only difference was they don't have the cargo pockets.

Anything you want to know specifically?

Some of my thoughts on them, I normally wear a 34x32 in pants and got them in a large. The legs were baggy and I don't know the inseam on these but I had to tie the bottom strings so I wouldn't be stepping on the legs while wearing sandals and most shoes. If you have a longer inseam you might not have this problem.

I never wore it as shorts because it's too baggy for my tastes, I hate shorts that kind of flare out. It looked fine as pants though. You could get older versions of eBay for cheaper than the $145 it's selling for on Nike last I remember. Or sales at other stores might be cheaper, I bought my pair off sneakersnstuff for around $100.

Overall I like the pants though and wear them hiking and working on the house or in the yard.

i have four of the older smith summit pants. they are awesome!

im a 36x32 and a large is perfect…the thing i like the best about the old design is the shoelaces at the hem…the new version with the slanted pockets looks like they have a drawcord at the hem

ima still get these tho…they were 20% off that price last week

just wondering, is there any difference in sizing/fit between the snowgrass cargo shorts and the previous iteration?
I don’t have the previous ones but the snow grass fit good. They’re more of a 90s cut, lil baggy, but very easy to move in. Water repellent material, the cargo pockets are very roomy.

Back
Top Bottom