NIKE ACG thread

it doesn't have to be overly baggy, north face's '92 rage collection is slightly oversized but still fits well and i think it works
48756324_040_b
48756498_040_d

This is considered slightly oversized? This is mad slim in my eyes. To each their own

it is oversized :lol: just depends on how you wear it and if you want to size down, i said slightly because it can be worn close fit while acg no matter how much you down size it'll still look oversized

the-north-face--1992-Rage-Collection-Rain-Jacket.jpeg

but i chose the previous pics to show that vintage styled clothes can still look good fitted and it doesn't have to be oversized to look good

Oh yup

Those first couple of pics my mans is wearing extra shmedium LOL

The new/retro ACG brings back the 3rd layer fit which is dope IMO

probably nikelab acg? the past few gore-tex jackets ranged from $600-$700 iirc

or maybe its regular acg and thats why its $100 cheaper :lol:

probably nikelab acg? the past few gore-tex jackets ranged from $600-$700 iirc

or maybe its regular acg and thats why its $100 cheaper :lol:
someone got splaining to do dammit. did u cop the tech wear pack cargos u posted? i'm debating on copping. waiting on the green acg nikelab cargos to come in

yah i bought it, should be here this weekend or early next week

been waiting for them to go on sale and when i saw the extra 20% plus 8% cashback, i said the hell with it before the smaller sizes sells out

i just hope they fit, the black one is selling out already

yah i bought it, should be here this weekend or early next week

been waiting for them to go on sale and when i saw the extra 20% plus 8% cashback, i said the hell with it before the smaller sizes sells out

i just hope they fit, the black one is selling out already
ugh im bout to pull the trigger.

acg gang, we in here ...so what's the concensus, what ya'll coppin' ... i gotta have all the hats, that green x pink camo fleece jacket, & the pants.

gon try for the cargo, probably the khaki version

been wanting the gore-tex jackets they have but its just gon' sit in the closet here in SoCal

not much desire on the shoes, i think i'll try and snipe one of the older pairs on deep discount

ugh im bout to pull the trigger.

do it! ndc has the best return policy so purchase from them is worry-free if it doesn't fit

Last edited:
i'm going to try and get the cargoes for sure, i like them cropped and speaking of cropped cargo pants ....

these finally went on sale at ndc w/ an extra 20% off w/ the code SAVE20 (plus 8% cashback via ebates): https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-tech-pack-mens-woven-cargo-pants-6h4cw9
sportswear-tech-pack-mens-woven-cargo-pants-6h4cw9.jpg

I’m close to pulling the trigger on these too.

Did get a kick out of this rating tho... apparently homie didn’t understand what ‘cropped is’

“Length is way too short!

cheaplastic - Nov 09, 2018

my girlfriend purchased this for me in a 36 and the length is ridiculously short. they look like high waters. highly unsatisfied.” :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom