NIKE ACG thread

Trying to look back and compare between the different cargo models is giving me a headache. Anyone got a quick breakdown? I'm trying to see if a M in the FW 16 cargos fit the same as a S in the SS 19 ones.

FW 15
FW 16
SS 17
FW 17
FW 18
SS 19
FW 19

These are at Denver premium outlets in thorton Colorado for $27

F1EC08D8-4DC3-4704-9637-B00E5D72A51F.png

Any other acg goodies?

AFAF9C8C-557F-48EB-9577-EDB53C468B80.png

This jacket for $38

32CE2DF7-5095-4A68-83B5-CD80C2AF56CD.png

Not sure on the price, but less than $22

They also had the heavyweight t-shirt with the acg triangle logo on the front in light green, but I’m not sure on price

also had the hiking Sasquatch dude long sleeve shirt in a cream for $15.

AFAF9C8C-557F-48EB-9577-EDB53C468B80.png

This jacket for $38

32CE2DF7-5095-4A68-83B5-CD80C2AF56CD.png

Not sure on the price, but less than $22

They also had the heavyweight t-shirt with the acg triangle logo on the front in light green, but I’m not sure on price

also had the hiking Sasquatch dude long sleeve shirt in a cream for $15.

Did they have the blue jacket? If so, any chance you could grab a L or XL? I'd pay for it to be shipped? Thanks.

Reminds me a good old times when I could sneak into their ES back then. Checking their outlet section frequently was almost my habit and that Khumbu Plus in left in my size on deep discount (paid less than $30) were one of the better finds there for me. And since I actually liked em as my rain shoe and wore them till the sole fell apart, wouldn’t mind seeing them Retro tho. Update w/ Gore-Tex or such would be nice.

Reactions: ARK
Reminds me a good old times when I could sneak into their ES back then. Checking their outlet section frequently was almost my habit and that Khumbu Plus in left in my size on deep discount (paid less than $30) were one of the better finds there for me. And since I actually liked em as my rain shoe and wore them till the sole fell apart, wouldn’t mind seeing them Retro tho. Update w/ Gore-Tex or such would be nice.

Nice! Yeah I love that shoe. I still have my pair in the British Tan. The sole is crumbling but I still kept them. Loved the bear claw print on the bottom.

Yes, the Zaherra runs TTS. Similar sizing to the Zoom Pegasus 35. It's a solid shoe and super comfortable. They're a deal if you can get them for sub $100. They do alright in the rain except during a downpour. The ACG Terra Gobe actually holds up better in the rain and snow.

anyone have any recommendation between the zaherra or antarktik for hiking on muddy trails? my dog mountains are not cutting it when the mud gets too deep.

Back
Top Bottom