Nike 70s Thread

Not the biggest fan of the trainers, it I had to break out the fireberry’s today to liven up the mood with this dreary day outside.

IMG_7045.jpeg

Found this old pair of mine, at my in-laws house. I cleaned them up. The suede is pretty faded these days. I will probably bring them home and touch it up with some other color…. Maybe angelus burgundy, and leave the nylon purple.

IMG_0149.jpeg
Glad you got lucky, they are so cool! Waiting for the "After" pic

Those look sick! Hopefully they release them in something other than a leather upper. It says two colorways in that article.

Cortez up on Nike by you. I wish it were waffle racers. If that ever happens, my wife will probably file for divorce.

IMG_0181.jpeg
I don’t think they’ll ever put Waffles on Nike ID create your own. The waffles are such an elusive shoe

I don’t think they’ll ever put Waffles on Nike ID create your own. The waffles are such an elusive shoe

Yeah, I doubt they do it too. However, a good thing with the Cortez coming back on ID, and now with all these general releases is that usually they’ve retro’d the waffle racers again. I just hope they go back to the 2017 build of them… those are the cream of the crop as far as quality and comfort.

If anybody knows somebody at Nike… please tell them to stop this nonsense and just release the retro of the waffle in the same form of the ones released in 2017. Those were by far the best version. I was getting my hopes up for 2025 being the year since it seems to always follow Cortez releases which are going on right now. But this is horrific :smh:
IMG_8068.jpeg

IMG_8069.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom