NIKE 2010 PICS-AIR MAX UPTEMPO 97

^^^ i guess im not the only one whos itchin just to pull the trigger/ damn when is the friends and family comin up

Damn, I was going to order these off of Eastbay using the 20% off but it seems they're now excluded.  Oh well, gotta keep fighting the feeling lol.

Originally Posted by XLRG

Damn, I was going to order these off of Eastbay using the 20% off but it seems they're now excluded.  Oh well, gotta keep fighting the feeling lol.
Yer I noticed the same thing... 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

they look good, and you guys saying theyre comfy too?? i just hope they dont feel like volt uptempos

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Do these fit like tha griffeys?

No.  Somebody already said they run big.  Griffeys run true to size.  I'd imagine these fit about the same as volt uptempos or the Air Max Pippens.  All the Nike retro B-ball kicks with full-length air seem to run a half-size big.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

they look good, and you guys saying theyre comfy too?? i just hope they dont feel like volt uptempos

Nah man no where near feeling like the volts or pippens. I was thinking they were gonna feel the same, then again I went a .5sz down on both of those but the uptempo 97's feel great.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

The colorway I'd like to have is the white black and pine one where the sole is white.

I have em...the air bubble popped & the soles are falling apart. 
frown.gif

I only had em for like a year but for $50 i couldn't pass.

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Glad I am not the only one sweating over these.
If anyone finds any deals shoot me a PM 
nerd.gif
we'll be sure to shoot you a PM and not share the deals with anyone else on here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Nah man no where near feeling like the volts or pippens. I was thinking they were gonna feel the same, then again I went a .5sz down on both of those but the uptempo 97's feel great.
i gotta try a pair now.

I'm coppin' my pair this week then getting another pair when they go on 50 at FTL.

Originally Posted by XLRG

damn thats f'up
i bought my pair and used the 20% off coupon
pimp.gif

I Gave in and snatched a pair for retail.. $174.99 after tax.. I've wanted them since I was 11 years old so I'm happy...

had them in 97 and got stolen
had them in 2007 and crumbled

can't wait for these. not too many retros worth copping hit our shores (PI) so going intl is the only way

Originally Posted by ML500

had them in 97 and got stolen
had them in 2007 and crumbled

can't wait for these. not to many retros worth copping hit our shores (PI) so going intl is the only way

stolen? 
eek.gif
 that sucks... 
ohwell.gif

If you mean do they fit kinda tight around the pinky toe then yes. I have 4 pair of griffs and they all fit the same. I have the 2010 uptempo 97s and my pinky toe is feelin it. I also have the OGs and they feel great and they are both the same size. If you normally have issues with shoes pressing that pinky toe then I would go a half size up. Other than that, they look like and feel pretty good.

If you mean do they fit kinda tight around the pinky toe then yes. I have 4 pair of griffs and they all fit the same. I have the 2010 uptempo 97s and my pinky toe is feelin it. I also have the OGs and they feel great and they are both the same size. If you normally have issues with shoes pressing that pinky toe then I would go a half size up. Other than that, they look like and feel pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom