Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by Rapido27

The phrasing they used was an "Urban Edge" account release, which basically means Tier 0.

Thanks, that's all I needed to know... That's actually good news compared to Tier 0.

LA folks:

- UNDFTD Silverlake has 10.5 and 11 in the Trainers left
- Millennium Shoes on Slauson has 8.5 and 10 in the Trainers, and 9 in the AF1s left
- Blends said maybe?
- A few Shiekh locations said maybe as well (but of course, 90% of the time, they don't know what they're talking about)
- Neo39 said check back tomorrow (doubt it, I never liked them to begin with)

Tier 0 release SMH. No spot in Brooklyn has these.

To say that I'm upset I didn't get these is an understatement.

With how rare this shoe turned out to be I am not even going to wear my air forces.

Wish I got another pair for myself.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Jamaica Ave report?
nerd.gif

Tomorrow!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Jamaica Ave report?
nerd.gif

Tomorrow!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

nerd.gif

If someone out on Jamaica Ave knows they can get a pair of the AM1s, PM me. I live in Brooklyn BTW.

sizes 8, 8.5, 11,12,13 remain on jamaica ave in the trainers, AM1 & AF1 are sold out.

edit- For the poor lost souls.
89-02 165th St
Jamaica, NY 11432

Edit2-Packers still has a 9 & 10.5 in the trainers.
hope this helps someone.

^^^^^I was able to get the AF1 and AM1 from UNDFTD. However, you told the truth on those L.A. spots: Sheikh's and Neo39 are the most disgusting and corruptshoe stores in L.A. The last time I shopped at Neo39, I bought the AF1 Mr. Cartoon/Mexico's. As the cashier rang them up, the owner raised the price by $10right in my face
mad.gif
. I bought them anyway but vowed never to shop thereagain and I have not.

Blends has always been one of my favorites but I'm surprised Millineum received the pack!
tongue.gif

packers is a ripoff straight up they scratched off the retail price and added there own on release date 160.00 they were suppose to drop for 112.00 its notlike kent is getting any retribution out of that and to top it off they have the worst spot for kicks.... how in the hell did they sell all the af1's andthere was only 6 people on line waiting? i will never in my life go back there boycott there spot if i want to get rapped i would have went to sneaker room. ohand another thing i told you guys in one of my last post's that they would have other people ahead of anyone meaning they would come in drop the money andthey would hold the kicks for them, i mean that sucks you had people waiting in line to buy them called a week earlier to see if they were holding it forother's they said no first come first serve, come to that day they sold out with only 6 people in line ???????? another house of hoop scam BS.

Originally Posted by AsEoP

packers is a ripoff straight up they scratched off the retail price and added there own on release date 160.00 they were suppose to drop for 112.00 its not like kent is getting any retribution out of that and to top it off they have the worst spot for kicks.... how in the hell did they sell all the af1's and there was only 6 people on line waiting? i will never in my life go back there boycott there spot if i want to get rapped i would have went to sneaker room.

$112 is suggested retail price. the store can charge what they want, lucky they didnt tell you $300
laugh.gif

They probably pre-sold all the af1 days prior to release.
LOL @ $625 Bin on Ebay
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they would come in drop the money and they would hold the kicks for them, i mean that sucks you had people waiting in line to buy them called a week earlier to see if they were holding it for other's they said no first come first serve, come to that day they sold out with only 6 people in line ???????? another house of hoop scam BS.
I bet most of the people who got to pre-order are the ones who actually support the store and purchase items on a regular basis & know thenames of the workers & not someone bitten by the hype.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Tier 0 release SMH. No spot in Brooklyn has these.

To say that I'm upset I didn't get these is an understatement.
honestly

im VERY dissappointed that this pack is dedicated to brooklyn and yet no brooklyn stores had this for sale

its like how you make a shoe reppin brooklyn and not make the shoe available in brooklyn on release date??

Originally Posted by steveshuz

^^^^^I was able to get the AF1 and AM1 from UNDFTD. However, you told the truth on those L.A. spots: Sheikh's and Neo39 are the most disgusting and corrupt shoe stores in L.A. The last time I shopped at Neo39, I bought the AF1 Mr. Cartoon/Mexico's. As the cashier rang them up, the owner raised the price by $10 right in my face
mad.gif
. I bought them anyway but vowed never to shop there again and I have not.

Blends has always been one of my favorites but I'm surprised Millineum received the pack!
tongue.gif
my spot sold them for $200 + tax. sad part is they claimed to be the "only location" in my area with them and their branch store 40 minutesaway sold them for $112. to make things worse their run size was scattered with only 11 pairs of am1 and af1. yes you read it correctly, 11 TOTAL pairs. 2 ofthe af1s were sold to employees that walked right to the front of the line. 9 pairs for 60+ people.

SMH

it was a disaster. i've been coming to this spot since around '96 and after this release i doubt i'll ever go back there again.

in case you're wondering, yes i was 1 of the 9 that lucked out.

Originally Posted by iriemark

Originally Posted by steveshuz

^^^^^I was able to get the AF1 and AM1 from UNDFTD. However, you told the truth on those L.A. spots: Sheikh's and Neo39 are the most disgusting and corrupt shoe stores in L.A. The last time I shopped at Neo39, I bought the AF1 Mr. Cartoon/Mexico's. As the cashier rang them up, the owner raised the price by $10 right in my face
mad.gif
. I bought them anyway but vowed never to shop there again and I have not.

tongue.gif
my spot sold them for $200 + tax. sad part is they claimed to be the "only location" in my area with them and their branch store 40 minutes away sold them for $112. to make things worse their run size was scattered with only 11 pairs of am1 and af1. yes you read it correctly, 11 TOTAL pairs. 2 of the af1s were sold to employees that walked right to the front of the line. 9 pairs for 60+ people.

SMH

it was a disaster. i've been coming to this spot since around '96 and after this release i doubt i'll ever go back there again.

in case you're wondering, yes i was 1 of the 9 that lucked out.
You was at TRUE Sole ... I copped from TRUE east ... they sold there pairs for a bit over retail .. 150 were was you in line , my dude P was out there... glade I didnt go there .

I was thinkin the same thing vamo I was searchin dwntn bk all fri and didn't see not one pair of any three...saddening....hopefully I get lucky mon....goodlooks bk....

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

I was thinkin the same thing vamo I was searchin dwntn bk all fri and didn't see not one pair of any three...saddening....hopefully I get lucky mon....good looks bk....

I was downtown and the spots who usually got the good stuff (the small sneaker store w/ OG J's and the one next to it that sell fitteds, perfume andmad kicks) didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

I was thinkin the same thing vamo I was searchin dwntn bk all fri and didn't see not one pair of any three...saddening....hopefully I get lucky mon....good looks bk....

I think Don Juan was the first to mention what type of release this was gonna be, after you find that info its pretty easy to find the shoe, (good lookingdon juan)

which leads me to believe that more than a couple stores didn't receive their shipments yet, so i wouldn't give up hope buying these for retail.

I agree with Vamo 100%, I cant name one store in BROOKLYN that is selling or sold these! (except the vinnies give away)

ohwell.gif
PRETTY SAD!

For some of the savages

Banned.jpg

There are 1000 pairs of each shoe . Got this from a very good source. Believe dat! Watch these shoes sky rocket.

sz 10.5 am1 for sale get at me if anyone is interested get at me.

Back
Top Bottom