pimp.gif
but for $190?? I'll let the price drop before I cop
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

5oxqw4.jpg

2 pair minimum
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 Eggplants & Cranberries Both Gettin Copped. Idk About 2 Pair. But Those Are Lookin Beautiful. That Sole Is Jus
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

still not impressed wit da cranberries....guess i got a wild biased when it comes to red pennies.

leave a +%**+ black and blue like pair of pennies (cam'ron ''357'')

Cranberries are scheduled for a Dec drop prob very close to X-Mas.... Eggs as most of you know drop Oct 20th.
Hopefully have something more for you guys in a couple of days... 

Cranberries are sick, they look better than i expected.

Eggplants were automatic, but the Cranberries are better.

Just my .02

why they releasing the Cranberries so late? there are many kicks coming out DEC - Cool Grey XI - black and white XIII and many more .. why not release the Cranberries Nov or Sept ?

why they releasing the Cranberries so late? there are many kicks coming out DEC - Cool Grey XI - black and white XIII and many more .. why not release the Cranberries Nov or Sept ?

The air bubble on my Royals cracked and the sole is coming off. I HARDLY wear them, smh! do you think i can get a product voucher for these?

Eggplant color is definitely getting played out. I'm more interested in the cranberry. But for the right price (outlet prices) I'll cop both happily. Half cents are an awesome shoe.

got the eggplant, waiting for the cranberries. I am a sucker for these Penny Hardaway shoes with foam material. Darn.

got the eggplant, waiting for the cranberries. I am a sucker for these Penny Hardaway shoes with foam material. Darn.

Back
Top Bottom