Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

I hope the fit of the half cent is the same as the pairs from last year made in Taiwan

The reason i say this is the foamposite's that are now made in china don't fit and feel the same as the older pairs made in Taiwan

laugh.gif
smh.gif
nice job

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Chrams are wwaaay better than eggo's

Nike is whoring the eggplant colorway now... its getting sad

i need to know what kind of release these are going to be?

Yeah, I saw they're even doing a eggplant Pippen 2

the eggplant penny 3 is a flop too
along with the red and white 
yea man. nike just quit it 
ya buggin, i seen more then a few people with both pairs...let's not forget that these are 155 bucks, so da fact that people are just copping and not waiting for sales

shows they doing fine...with that said da eggplants are obviously da better choice...black and red pennies NEVER sell better then da eggplant counterparts.

Sorry for the ignorance, but what are these retailed at again?  155? or 190?  I am confused.  I picked up a royal pair a few weeks back and the box says 190, so i just assumed all 1/2 cent are priced at 190.  Is tihs incorrect?

smh at that blue tint, its like really extra with it... dam i guess just the samples have that icey sole

I would cop both....But I dont think either of these will go on sale...pretty much any penny with eggplant sells like crazy....and that cranberry will sell out quick too....everyone loves red/black colorways.

The Sneakgeekz pics look nothing like that.

I hope that's a sample pic or something. If they're that color blue, pass.

they even changed the insole.. the one sneakgeekz has have a slight tint of blue, but the new pics just seem to much.. definetly going for those red ones first.. i hope they dont drop them at the same time

Originally Posted by l0peter0l

i got it too

1278647039483912191.jpg

1278647039049886800.jpg

1278647039918718247.jpg

Overall Im Satisfied With The Eggplants. The Cranberries Are Good An Both Will Be Gettin Copped. But On The Other Hand I Wish These Had That Same Eggplant Tone As The 09 Eggplants. Its Like The Eggplant Is Dull.
sick.gif
 Another Thing That Blew Me Was They Changed The Insole For The Eggplants. They Took The Skeleton Out An Replaced It With Lil Penny Holdin A Basketball. http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-1-2-cent-eggplant-detailed-look.html  
sick.gif

blue sole doesnt bother me one bit. kinda gives the shoe a contrast.
regardless... purchased for 90 or less.

Originally Posted by l0peter0l

i got it too

1278647039483912191.jpg

1278647039049886800.jpg

1278647039918718247.jpg
fire...JUST LIKE THAT....i love that glacier blue rubber soles....looks like imma pass on da eggplant penny III's for da eggplant 1/2 cents since i already got 2 pairs

of da OG orlando color penny III's.and only 1 pair of royal blue orlando penny 1/2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom