Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

These seem like they are going to be a budget baller shoe just like Kyries.

Loved the Kyrie 1s and owned multiple colorways. Unfortunately they didn't perform well on the indoor courts after awhile. The traction turned horrible. Out the box it was good, but then the traction slowly just became ice after multiple wears.

Loved the Kyrie 1s and owned multiple colorways. Unfortunately they didn't perform well on the indoor courts after awhile. The traction turned horrible. Out the box it was good, but then the traction slowly just became ice after multiple wears.

The lack of forefoot and heel cushioning and also that he left Cleveland pouting turned me off to them.

These seem like they are going to be a budget baller shoe just like Kyries.

Which is fine, but would like to have them with the full length, double stack zoom or beefier full length that Greek Freak and Kyrie have in their pairs. There is no way they are playing in these minimal cushioned retail pairs.

And they just need to leave these translucent outsoles off these hooping shoes.

I'm all for reducing the number of basketball shoes with a clear sole!

I hope they do some make up with the burnt orange/camo, similar to the Kobe AD he wore this year

nike-freak-1-giannis-antetokounpmo-black-white-2.jpg
Is that an early sample? Glue stains and unclean cuts everywhere

(blah blah not the NBA thread blah)

I am so happy that I was so wrong

*knock on wood*

Wouldn't it be crazy if KD comes back and Warriors make a 3-1 comeback in the NBA Finals - then resigns with the Warriors. Wouldn't that be some ****?

Need to see these shoes in hand in another colorway. Those black ones ain't doing it for me.

The silhouette doesn't look really sleek imo. Looks really round.

The more pictures I see, the more these are growing on me...little by little. Still overall disappointed with the product, but these are at least becoming a little bit more tolerable. Will be bought regardless as I'm a MKE native and huge Giannis fan

Back
Top Bottom