NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET (new trailer!)

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Hope Robert Englund makes a cameo or something in the movie...
I read somewhere that Englund was mad that the filmmakers didn't even ask him to play Freddy in this movie.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

pimp.gif

Im tired of seeing michael myers & jason movies......I hope anotha chucky movie dont come out either
eyes.gif

Already in the works (Child's Play)

Peace

Originally Posted by chris82790

it wont be the same without robert englund as freddy

I agree 100% especially since he was ready and willing to do the movie...even if they had him change some mannerisms or the way he plays him...dude IS Freddy.I seriously love 80s horror movies so to see this breaks my heart...but it didn't look that bad, wasn't really liking the way Freddy's face lookedin that last shot.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

pimp.gif

Im tired of seeing michael myers & jason movies......I hope anotha chucky movie dont come out either
eyes.gif

whoops, already one coming out

The concept of a dude killing you in your dreams was a crazy concept, the first couple of times. Now it's old.

Do something new for once. Dudes have just stopped trying.

End of an era. Gonna miss Rob Englund. But, I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious about this flick. I'll check it out.

I was DEATHLY afraid of these movies from the time I was a baby up until I stopped having the balls to stop watching them.

Im 23 now and I STILL can't watch the movie...I COULDNT EVEN WATCH THIS TRAILER. IM A #@@+!

Halloween remake sucked.

Friday the 13th remake sucked.

Although this trailer looks promising, i think its just going to complete the trifecta of ruined 80s horror franchises.

Looks pretty good. "U ever play....Skin the cat??"
laugh.gif
I haven't really been into horror movies lately w/ the lameness but this loooks like agood remake. Even w/o the OG Freddie

I remember watching A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2 when I was just 5 years old at my uncles house....don't know what my mom was thinking when she broughtme up there with her to watch the movie...scared the crap out of me.
laugh.gif

But this movie looks alot different than the others from back in the day. I've read that the storyline and script of the movie is alot"darker"...so we'll see...but the trailer looks disappointing so far...

Might catch the flick when it drops though...
grin.gif

I want to see the parents actually chasing him down and turning him into what he becomes. That part at the beginning of the trailer better not be the extentof it, I want them to go into great detail on that aspect.

I'll give it a look.

Back
Top Bottom