NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET (new trailer!)

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Backstory FTW, but how bout an original HORROR movie these days? Supernatural villans are cool but 80's slashers are done. come with something original. That goes for the creatures of Saw XVI and these paranormal hauntung or (enter town here). I'll pass on this just like I passed on the remake of Last House on The Left
Trick'r Treat

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Damn this movie don't come out till 4-30-2010!

!!! Serious?? I'm thinking it was gonna come out next month or something..
I'm no fan of remakes, like someone mentioned...I'll see it if someone accompanies me (for nostalgia)..

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Backstory FTW, but how bout an original HORROR movie these days? Supernatural villans are cool but 80's slashers are done. come with something original. That goes for the creatures of Saw XVI and these paranormal hauntung or (enter town here). I'll pass on this just like I passed on the remake of Last House on The Left
Trick'r Treat
Is it still coming out in theaters? I heard it was straight to dvd.

roll.gif
@ them chasing freddy with the whips
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by chris82790

it wont be the same without robert englund as freddy

Jackie Earle Haley is an incredible actor. He'll do justice to any role he plays, even this one. now whether or not a good movie that makes is yet to be seen...

this actor is now type cast a child rapist? ...damn.

Horror trailers always seem dope....till you actually watch the movie. Can't believe all these prequels are milking the life out of classics that should beleft alone.

Originally Posted by chris82790

it wont be the same without robert englund as freddy
My thoughts exactly. And I'm glad they showed his face on that last clip. Looks kinda cheesy. Imma wait for this to leak on the internet.

Originally Posted by J Burner

As much as I believe Robert Englund completely owns that character, I agree with not having Englund as Freddy for a remake. If this was another installment of the original franchise, no way should anyone but Robert Englund be considered. BUT, Englund's Fredddy is familiar, and gets more and more campy with every installment; at this point he is more comical than scary. If you're going to start fresh, then start fresh with everything, including Freddy. If they truly want to make Nightmare on Elm Street scary again, unfortunately re-casting Freddy and re-imagining the make-up has to be done. There is no point in casting a new Freddy and then turning around and using make up to have him look exactly like Englund's Freddy anyway...if they did that, they might as well just keep Robert Englund in the role...

So, I agree with the direction they're going, we'll just have to see if they pull it off or not. For the record, the Friday the 13th remake was horrible, and if this is anything like that pile of basura, then I strongly support anyone who would like to hunt down Michael Bay and beat him repeatedly.
QFT!!

This movie was suppose to come out end of this year, smh

Im ready, I cant wait till this comes out. .

Whats your guys fav. freddy movie?

I actually like remakes. I mean its just a movie half these suck when you dont see them in theatres. And the Texas Chainsaw movies were pretty good. But theyneed new Ideas new !%**##@ villains.

Trailer looks good...let's hope it'll actually be good when it hits theaters. Freddy used to scare the %@!* outta me when I was younger.

Back
Top Bottom