Nicki Minaj

Dudes are lying if they are saying they looking forward to/can tolerate an entire Nicki solo project...
smh.gif
...if she was actually nice on the mic, my goodness....she would've had a crazier buzz than what Drake had at the height of his...

Aug 4 2010 9:26 AM EDT
Nicki Minaj Reveals Debut Album Title, 'Pink Friday'
Rapper uses Black Friday as inspiration for titling her debut LP, which drops November 23.
By James Dinh

2 2 0 More »Text Size Decrease Increase
Last week, Nicki Minaj made a promise to fans that if she reached 1 million followers on Twitter, she'd spend time chatting with them on Ustream. She reached that milestone, so on Tuesday (August 3) the Young Money rapper chatted with fans about a number of topics, including her Best New Artist nomination at this year's Video Music Awards.

But the big news of the night came when she revealed that her highly anticipated debut album, which is scheduled to drop November 23, would be called Pink Friday.

"To carry on our great tradition of Black Friday, we are going to switch it up this year in honor of the Nicki Minaj album and call that day Pink Friday and call my album Pink Friday," she said. "Black Friday," the day after Thanksgiving that marks the beginning of the holiday shopping season, will occur this year on November 26, three days after the album's release date.

During the three-hour chat, the Harajuku Barbie also gave a sneak peek of her alter-ego Roman Zolanski and said that her album will be chock-full of tracks that haven't made their way to the Internet yet.

"So whenever, you know, people have been leaking sh-- and taking vocals and putting it on wack-%%@ beats and all this sh--, none that sh-- is off of my album and when something comes out that is off my album, I'll let you know," she explained.

Minaj added that she's on the verge of releasing her next single.

The ever-eccentric MC thanked MTV for giving her a VMA nomination before her first album has even dropped. "I wanted to first say that today I found out I was nominated for a VMA and I want to thank MTV for that," she said during the chat, which reached over 14,000 fans.

"It's because I am the underdog — but you know what, I haven't put out an album and I'm nominated for a VMA. So I wanted to thank you guys for making that possible."

The rapper's session was originally scheduled to happen Monday evening, but had to be postponed when Minaj experienced some travel issues, which she chronicled on Twitter.

Source: MTV.com

K real $%$*

Nicki has some nice verses

But seriously .. why does this broad have her own thread -_-

Plus, Like sloane said, how can yall tolerate this girl w/ them stupid +#+ voices and faces and sub par music
sick.gif

smh.gif
at the usual Young Money Groupie Suspects .. Disgusting... seriously.. 

I hate the voices

But her verses to Bottom's Up, Up All Night, & Roger That are straight crack

If she can stick to that style of rapping I will be #TeamNicki but if she stuck on that bi polar barbie mess then I'll pass

Not to mention back in the day she went in on that Biggie beat

Dudes is in here broadcasting that TeamNicki nonsense?
That worse than being a twilight fan.

Im just mad that ive been seeing women dolled up like barbies around SObeach . Shame they think they look good due to nikki .

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I hate the voices

If she can stick to that style of rapping I will be #TeamNicki but if she stuck on that bi polar barbie mess then I'll pass

That's the thing that annoys me about her, because she can really rap
but it all gets lost in the weird voices and facial tics, to where I can't stand to listen to her
back when her Playtime is Over mixtape/Come Up dvds were out I was like
eek.gif

she's getting her shine now, but all this silliness has turned me off.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I hate the voices

but it all gets lost in the weird voices and facial tics, to where I can't stand to listen to her
eek.gif

spot on

I hate the voices

song is horrible..her and trey...when she starts singing and talking about Anna Nicole Smith...the hell is that?

i liked her on the DVDs and %%#! but i'm not feelin this at all

I could care less if she spits any decent verse, her voice and flow is dumb annoying.

Originally Posted by airforce416

I hate the voices

eek.gif

spot on

Everything here.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I hate the voices

eek.gif

spot on

Everything here.

Everything there.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I hate the voices

eek.gif

spot on

Everything here.

Everything there.

All the above.

Back
Top Bottom