Nicki Minaj tells Mariah Carey "I'm gonna knock you out" on American Idol set

Nicki Minaj gets into curse-laden argument with Mariah Carey on 'Idol' set
By TIM PERONE

Last Updated: 10:41 PM, October 2, 2012
Posted: 10:39 PM, October 2, 2012

It was another day of diva versus diva drama Tuesday on the set of “American Idol.”

Nicki Minaj reportedly cursed out her fellow judge, Mariah Carey, during auditions in Charlotte, NC.

“I told them, I’m not f*****’ putting up with her f*****’ highness over there,” Minaj said, according to video posted on TMZ.com.

Sources told the gossip news site that Minaj, a Queens-born rapper, also threatened, “I’m gonna knock you out.”

The blowup was over a contestant’s performance, TMZ said.

The tryouts had to be cut short for the day so the two could cool off.

Last month, when auditions were being held in New York, the two women were constantly talking over each other.

It’s the first season for both women as judges on the hit singing competition.

They, along with country singer Keith Urban, joined this year as an apparent attempt to increase its “hipness.”

Last edited:
Just saw the video on Rap-Up. LULZ :rofl: :rofl: you knew it was only a matter of time before those 2 spoiled divas and their big egos clashed.

They are going to work with each other for half a year :rofl:

Lulz and entertainment will be had.

Unless they're fighting nude...i don't really care

not sure I'd want to watch that. I mean I would watch it just to see, but I don't think I'll enjoy it.
They're both ugly. Mariah back in the day was mean though.

While Nick Cannon acts as the whipping boy/surrogate for Nicki's punches. 
laugh.gif

hood rats
not even once
why is nicki a judge anyways she cant sing or rap
laugh.gif
she went to laguardia for theatre ,  she can judge on alot of aspects of a performance they have 2 other singers and randy to judge actual singing

Just saw the video on Rap-Up. LULZ :rofl: :rofl: you knew it was only a matter of time before those 2 spoiled divas and their big egos clashed.
They are going to work with each other for half a year :rofl:
Lulz and entertainment will be had.

at least mariah's earned her spot

Back
Top Bottom