Nicki Minaj - "Pink Friday" Official Album Thread (I guess...)

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

^so is nicki's tho... she flowed better than them but nobody said **@% on that song

N's just go out of their way and contradict themselves just so they don't have to give this female ANY credit 
laugh.gif

Nicki out shined everyone on the track, PERIOD...

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

^so is nicki's tho... she flowed better than them but nobody said **@% on that song

N's just go out of their way and contradict themselves just so they don't have to give this female ANY credit 
laugh.gif

Nicki out shined everyone on the track, PERIOD...

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

SMH at men actually posting in here they like the CD, flat out embarrassing 
laugh.gif
Why's that? Because she's a female rapper? Or just because she's Nicki Minaj?
Apparently men can't listen to music by female artists?
indifferent.gif

Or I guess Nicki Minaj is incapable of making decent music because NT says so?

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

there's actually some listenable songs on this album. i expected a bunch of stupid personalities on every track.

there's actually some listenable songs on this album. i expected a bunch of stupid personalities on every track.

CD is solid, after seeing the comments in here & twitter I expected garbage.. bu far from it

it is def. POP/Rap though

CD is solid, after seeing the comments in here & twitter I expected garbage.. bu far from it

it is def. POP/Rap though

“[Kim] just really jumped out of the window and you got to be careful when you pick fights. That’s what I learned in this business. You just never know. I think people get me mistaken with like a real Barbie… they forget where I’m from. If I have to revert back I can, and I will. Don’t play with me. I respect you and love you. I’ve said it in every interview, time and time again. And if that’s not good enough for you mama, then it’s something deep rooted in you. Something is bothering you inside….

“[Kim] just really jumped out of the window and you got to be careful when you pick fights. That’s what I learned in this business. You just never know. I think people get me mistaken with like a real Barbie… they forget where I’m from. If I have to revert back I can, and I will. Don’t play with me. I respect you and love you. I’ve said it in every interview, time and time again. And if that’s not good enough for you mama, then it’s something deep rooted in you. Something is bothering you inside….

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Nicki killed Ye and Hov on the same track (Monster)....name another female rapper (or rapper period) who could do that.....

-waits-
eerrmm Is your version of Monster missing Jay-Z, Kanye and Rawse??  I wanna hear the monster you have

You're crazy if you think Nicki didn't #*$ on that entire line up....
grin.gif

She spazzed on that track fam'...
win remix verse >>>>>>>>>>>>>> monster verse

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Nicki killed Ye and Hov on the same track (Monster)....name another female rapper (or rapper period) who could do that.....

-waits-
eerrmm Is your version of Monster missing Jay-Z, Kanye and Rawse??  I wanna hear the monster you have

You're crazy if you think Nicki didn't #*$ on that entire line up....
grin.gif

She spazzed on that track fam'...
win remix verse >>>>>>>>>>>>>> monster verse

lmao @ did it on em

had me giggling like a lil schoolgirl in the whip, she went in on that track.

lmao @ did it on em

had me giggling like a lil schoolgirl in the whip, she went in on that track.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I can't tell if you're serious? I bought Kim's first two CDs, Da Brat's first two, Foxy's debut, Remy's debut and plenty of female R&B singers. Go to your barbershop and tell everyone in their you like Nicki's CD or you bought it and come back and post their response to your gay tendencies

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I can't tell if you're serious? I bought Kim's first two CDs, Da Brat's first two, Foxy's debut, Remy's debut and plenty of female R&B singers. Go to your barbershop and tell everyone in their you like Nicki's CD or you bought it and come back and post their response to your gay tendencies

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Real __'s ain't worried bout what anyone else thinks bruh. 
And I'd obviously be clowned hard, but that means that I shouldn't think that it's decent/listen to it? 

That's what wrong with society, __'s scared to be individuals because of what others will think.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

And I'd obviously be clowned hard, but that means that I shouldn't think that it's decent/listen to it? 

That's what wrong with society, __'s scared to be individuals because of what others will think.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

The point isn't what others think, the point is you a straight $$** to be a man and listening to Nicki Minaj. You gonna do all her facial expression and talk with your neck? You gotta be a kid to even be on her music son
Real __'s ain't listening to Nicki Minaj PERIOD 

Back
Top Bottom