NHL 15 TALK/HUT PS/XBOX

NHL is dropping tomorrow September 9th. I'll be grabbing my copy for PS4. Post what you guys think of the game and especially your recent/greatest pulls on HUT once the game drops. 

NHL content patch plans:

We’re committed to keeping the experience fresh throughout the hockey season, in addition to the roster and ratings updates you’ve always received, the list below contains the free content updates for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 we’re working on and our expected window on when you will see them in the game:

September:

Playoff Mode

Create a custom offline tournament bracket with up to 16 teams from any of the 12 leagues in the game. Play or simulate each game and track player and team stats throughout the tournament. 

Be A Pro - Coach Feedback

Get the coach’s feedback while you are on the bench.  The coach will give you tips on how to stay on top of your game and grade you on your play.

3 Stars of the Game

At the end of the game, see the three stars and their high level stats. Will apply to every game mode.

Hockey Ultimate Team

Several content updates, including:
  • Changed layout and navigation in HUT store
  • New animations for player items
Improved edit lines screen to better identify players that are injured or require contract extensions

October:

Online Team Play

Online multiplayer mode where every player on the ice can be human controlled.

GM Draft

For the first time in the NHL franchise, you will be put on the clock and feel the pressure like real NHL GM’s. You will now only have 3 minutes to make a draft pick. If the pressure is too much, you can also call timeouts to extend the amount of time you have to make a draft pick or potentially negotiate a trade. You can make trades at any time during the draft. The CPU will also propose trades to each other and the user throughout the draft. 

Gonna have to wait to the end of the month to get my copy. Don't play hut at all just play a few season as the rangers gm.

NHL>>>>>> any other sports game by far and I'm not even a huge hockey fan.

Game looks amazing. However, the thing I see everyone complaining about is how they took out so many different modes in the game, basically stripping it of everything.

Game looks amazing. However, the thing I see everyone complaining about is how they took out so many different modes in the game, basically stripping it of everything.
Yeah, only for next gen consoles. They didn't include EASHL which was my most played game mode in NHL 14. 

Yeah, only for next gen consoles. They didn't include EASHL which was my most played game mode in NHL 14. 

I just read though that EA heard all of the outrage, and will be doing updates after the game has been released to add some of those game modes back. We shall see.

My game installation keeps getting stuck...last time I do a digital download 
mean.gif

:smh: at you buying this and supporting EA giving consumers the shaft. The bad reviews critically and from users speak volumes to how much they dropped the ball.

:smh: at you buying this and supporting EA giving consumers the shaft. The bad reviews critically and from users speak volumes to how much they dropped the ball.
I should've done research before preordering this on my ps4. Oh well.

I should've done research before preordering this on my ps4. Oh well.
I found a helpful tip that if you go to Settings > System Storage Management > Applications > NHL 15 it will help it along and you can see how much you have left to download.  It goes at a snails pace though.  An hour and a half ago I was at 9 GB/23 GB, and now I am only at 11 GB/23 GB. 

mean.gif
at you buying this and supporting EA giving consumers the shaft. The bad reviews critically and from users speak volumes to how much they dropped the ball.
They are releasing more updates and I am a beast at NHL so it is a must have for me every year. 

Updates of things that should have never been taken out? There wasn't even the three stars of the game. EA isn't getting my money until 16 if they put everything back in. This game had two years of development time and they gave us a glorified demo.

Updates of things that should have never been taken out? There wasn't even the three stars of the game. EA isn't getting my money until 16 if they put everything back in. This game had two years of development time and they gave us a glorified demo.
eh...honestly I could care less about the three stars.  EASHL not being included is a bummer for me but honestly I don't have the time to play EASHL anymore and I don't know how any adult would have enough time to play it.  

I was planning on just sticking to regular versus and HUT before finding out the features that were missing, so for me it didn't really matter much.

Wow well I guess you were right....the game play for this game is beyond horrible.  They really destroyed this series. 

I haven't even installed mine yet. Kinda don't want to now :lol: but whatever. I bought the game with the idea to get more familiar with hockey players since I'm a newer fan than you guys.

I haven't even installed mine yet. Kinda don't want to now
laugh.gif
but whatever. I bought the game with the idea to get more familiar with hockey players since I'm a newer fan than you guys.
You may enjoy it then...I'm very picky with NHL though.  Not to be a cocky nerd but I was one of the best players on all of playstation for NHL from 08-11 but after NHL 12 the series has started to go downhill and has changed a lot. 

Now that I've played a little more the gameplay is actually pretty good they just nerfed the poke checks way too hard though.  Anyone want to play a HUT game? 

Now that I've played a little more the gameplay is actually pretty good they just nerfed the poke checks way too hard though.  Anyone want to play a HUT game? 
Don't think you can invite and play a friend in Hut.. I couldn't seem to find it. Correct me if I'm wrong

yall do know when they finally do decide to give yall updates its only going to be OTP with reg NHL teams right ? 

Game aint even worth $30 

Just been playing Be A Pro, I'm a center, got drafted by the Oilers and currently lead the league in points through 8 games

I like the game but the things missing 
mean.gif
 why did they even do that!!!......you can't customize current players like the previous ones??....i been searching for it but that looks like its gone too!!

Back
Top Bottom