NFL Week 7 In Review...

steve smith is clearly a douchebag . dont even see how thats debatable

now whether or not you LIKE that about him is a different thing :lol:

im mad Finnegan wasn't matched up on him yesterday :nerd:

Last edited:
I've seen Steve Smith grabbing face masks and all that. You're a pro bowler that's been in this league forever. Act with some class. If you're seriously THAT offended, do something about it other that throwing a fit or grabbing a mask. Talking **** about fighting someone in an interview is weak

Andre Johnson took care of business. Silent at all times, when necessary, handled his business

getchoassdown.gif

andre-johnson-go-ham-o.gif

Last edited:
texans-

defense only gave up 17, but could have been worse if KC actually was explosive.
******* injuries man. Cush my N hate it had to be him.
i don't think case is the long term solution, but he played a hell of a lot better than schaub did to this point. extending plays, eyes downfield looking to make big plays. schaub going fetal into sacks made me cringe.

didn't get to catch many games yesterday. did work for a new company we're starting up, then had a basketball game where i saw an AWESOME fight :rofl:
missed the 1st quarter and half of the 2nd quarter of the texans :smh:

saw bits and pieces of denver and indy. it's crazy how much pressure indy got by just playing man and blitzing :wow:
indy beats seattle, san fran, and denver, but loses to san diego and miami. any given sunday.
trent richardson needs to send royalties to alabama/nick saban/the lineman blocking for him in college.
luck threw one to i think hilton, that DRC made a last second play on, but still man. seeing that arm strength after moving up in the pocket :smh: it just isn't fair

Who would of ever thought that Heyward-Bey would be so valuable to a team as he is to the Colts right now.

They're really gonna lean on him to step it up now with no Reggie.

We know TY will get a big chunk of the deep routes, but DHB will be needed in the short-intermediate routes and 1WR sets to be consistent and get the job done

Reggie Wayne is not an easy pair of shoes to fill though. Such a sad injury man. Reggie's been all class and all work his whole career. :smh:

I've seen Steve Smith grabbing face masks and all that. You're a pro bowler that's been in this league forever. Act with some class. If you're seriously THAT offended, do something about it other that throwing a fit or grabbing a mask. Talking **** about fighting someone in an interview is weak

Andre Johnson took care of business. Silent at all times, when necessary, handled his business

andre-johnson-go-ham-o.gif

i'm watching this gif for the rest of the day. gonna open it in a smaller window and put it on the side of my screen all day long :pimp:

Lavon Brazill's time to shine. I felt him and T.Y. were sleepers in that draft and the Colts got them both. Steals.

My friend/roommate is a "Dolphins fan." Was all hype about "my Dolphins are 3-0. Lately, he's been more about the Seahawks.

Exact microcosm of why I hate those engulfed in week to week happenstance and bandwagon Seahawks fans. :smh:

Last edited:
^I thought peyton "no show in the playoffs" manning was supposed to go undefeated like 07-08 patriots....or destroy the league how the vikings and randall and moss and carter and em did...how warner and best show on turf murked the league....nah...*****

Dude is the biggest choke ever. Sunday night. He had his son whom he pass the baton too...son him in his own house, prime time....smh

Peyton "forehead" manning

elephant man lookin dude

I expect Peyton to fold in playoffs as always...surrender on one knee...Broncos aint making noise in the playoffs at all..

I hope the chiefs beat them in Colorado....tired of them dudes

Mark my words.....Peyton lucky his horses play in the afc....because if he would run into Frisco, Seattle....dude would of got bodied...literally...picks here, picks there...picks everywhere...i could see the lions, bear and pack bodying peyton manning

Chiefs the only good defense in the AFC

I know how this plays out....Peyton will go 13-3 12-4....cuz they play the raiders twice...and the chargers is choking always...so there 2 wins...

Peyton and Broncos will run into the 'Natti or Pittsburgh....and throws picks...and get sacked....i seen this all before....the script is made already...

Forehead's choking is spilling into the regular season where was without blemish...

Irsay is right...

Eli got 2, Big Ben rape burger got 2, Flacco got 1, Rodgers got 1, Brees got 1, Brady the god got 3....whats this dudes excuse for playing horribly on the way to his first one...

Peyton is buns

Last edited:
^I thought peyton "no show in the playoffs" manning was supposed to go undefeated like 07-08 patriots....or destroy the league how the vikings and randall and moss and carter and em did...how warner and best show on turf murked the league....nah...*****

Dude is the biggest choke ever. Sunday night. He had his son whom he pass the baton too...son him in his own house, prime time....smh

Peyton "forehead" manning

elephant man lookin dude

I expect Peyton to fold in playoffs as always...surrender on one knee...Broncos aint making noise in the playoffs at all..

I hope the chiefs beat them in Colorado....tired of them dudes

who pissed in your captain crunch fam sheesh

Same leg, my favorite defensive player on the team as well...when it rain it pours fellas.

Those 3rd and +6ish that the Chiefs were converting were making me sick, terrible angles and tackling. At this point, Ed Reed is just here to collect a paycheck. Our LB'ers are in serious trouble out there without Cush and hopefully with Cush out, Brooks Reed can show the promise he had in the past.

Offensively, it was a change of pace and nice to watch Case play. Showed good poise and pocket presence the first half with the stepping up into the pocket and extending plays. He ACTUALLY hit players in stride and we got some YAC, which we usually never see with he who shall not be names. Graham dropped a big one on the first drive mean.gif which would have gave us a TD instead of a FG, hit him in both hands. Only gripe I had was it was back to Conserbuiak with a minute left in the 2nd quarter. Could have gotten a FG there.

But the 2nd half was what we usually saw from Kubiak. No adjustments made, was content with being in the game, and went to his conservative play calling, with his usual bad time management skills which left us with 0 TO's. KC adjusted and had 5 sacks in the 2nd half compared to 0 in the first half, while we did nothing and went empty backfield when they were clearly blitzing. Kubiak is part of the problem IMO, but with the Indy win, we have to start Case from here on out and see what we need to do in the draft because that win against Denver basically knocked us out of contention for the AFC South.

For a first time, non-drafted QB Case looked good and like he belonged, especially on the road at one of the hardest stadiums to play at with a Defense like KC's. Having Foster out didn't help either, he basically lost his safety net on plays when Foster went out. No OD, no Foster and he still did work.

Manning, then Luck, life's just not fair.

^not a colts fan at all..

but Luck has the potential to be the GOAT..

and it pains me to say this.....since I ride with New England and the God Thomas...

Andrew Luck can be goat. He just needs to adorn them fingers with jewelry. Not go 10-11 like his predecessor.

my dude luck need them 4 finger rings like Brian Pumper....and he can be goat.

how you run the afc south for more than a decade...and only got 1 ring to show for it. 1 banner...smh

everything Irsay said was true too. No need to apologize, take things back, be politically correct.

Big Ben mentally delayed self got like 2....you can get another one peyton?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom