NFL Week 6 In Review....

S4L

Post your observations from Week 6...

-If we lose next week, then I'll say the season is over...

-Indy tried to hand the ******** the game and McNabb still blew it...

-I don't know how KC lost that game yesterday.

-Who will win the NFC West?

-Big win for the Dolphins.

Quotes of the Week
"Trap game."-Raiders fan talking before the 49ers game as if his team is on their way...

Post your observations from Week 6...

-Indy tried to hand the ******** the game and McNabb still blew it...

-I don't know how KC lost that game yesterday.

-Who will win the NFC West?

-Big win for the Dolphins.

Quotes of the Week
"Trap game."-Raiders fan talking before the 49ers game as if his team is on their way...

-- Detroit is a team that will give everyone a run for their money
-- Giants kept their composure and got the W
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-- Bradshaw is a Top 5 running back this year
-- Cowboys fans really believe they have "stars" all over the team but they are trash...
-- Peyton being Peyton
-- Jets grinded one out...
-- Philly is good with Kolb or Vick.... Losing Jackson is crucial though...
-- NFC East, best division in football

-- Detroit is a team that will give everyone a run for their money
-- Giants kept their composure and got the W
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-- Bradshaw is a Top 5 running back this year
-- Cowboys fans really believe they have "stars" all over the team but they are trash...
-- Peyton being Peyton
-- Jets grinded one out...
-- Philly is good with Kolb or Vick.... Losing Jackson is crucial though...
-- NFC East, best division in football

Steelers and especially James Harrison were hitting hard yesterday, hope both Cribbs and Massaquoi are ok
Ben showed some rust early but looked very good 2nd half
Love Mike Wallace and Heath Miller
Colt deserves more snaps he has some promise

NFL
Peyton is the only QB that when I watch I'm honestly surprised when he doesn't score on a drive
Pats winning games in a style that reminds me of their SB years. Smart, grinding, close games
Vicious hits around the NFL, can and will it change?
Texans D is hard to watch
Love the situation developing in Philly as a casual observer
I know SD starts slow but cmon now
18 game season would be INSANITY

Steelers and especially James Harrison were hitting hard yesterday, hope both Cribbs and Massaquoi are ok
Ben showed some rust early but looked very good 2nd half
Love Mike Wallace and Heath Miller
Colt deserves more snaps he has some promise

NFL
Peyton is the only QB that when I watch I'm honestly surprised when he doesn't score on a drive
Pats winning games in a style that reminds me of their SB years. Smart, grinding, close games
Vicious hits around the NFL, can and will it change?
Texans D is hard to watch
Love the situation developing in Philly as a casual observer
I know SD starts slow but cmon now
18 game season would be INSANITY

EAGLES
- Great win for my Eagles, but one huge loss with Jackson's concussion. Looks like he'll be out for a while
30t6p3b.gif
but hopefully we can keep it together. After seeing several replays I take it back, the hit wasn't dirty. It looked like a car crash
sick.gif
, so yall still want him to go over the middle now?
- Jeremy Maclin has been killing this season, glad Kolb finally threw the ball down the field. Falcons defense got exposed, they're not as good as the stats say.
- Besides Akers, no real complaints for a team that had control of the game all the way through. Let's keep it going next week against Tennesee

Everyone else
- Panic Bowl 2010 was everything I hoped it would be, momentum swings back and forth and bonehead penalties killing the Cowboys yet again. Is there a true fix for a team that gets penalized as often as Dallas does, is it the coaching or is it the dumb $%% players? I'm starting to put more blame on the players, Miles Austin and Mike Jenkins both made some of the dumbest penalties I've ever seen. Neither one of them were even necessary
- Dez Bryant DROPPED A PASS
eek.gif
case of the alligator arms, you ain't slick dude
laugh.gif

- Jets were given that win yesterday by that dumb $%% Broncos DB, Revis getting exposed weekly
laugh.gif

- Ravens blew a game they had complete control of
30t6p3b.gif

- CHIEFS? WOW, blame it all on the refs if you want but you gotta take care of a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter
- Niners finally get a W in one of the worst offensive games I ever watched. The Niners have the most stale playbook I've ever seen, ZERO creativity and completely predictable run plays
30t6p3b.gif

- Lions lose yet another close one
30t6p3b.gif
, the Giants nearly gave up the game to a 3rd string QB
- Packers seem to be hitting a brick wall, injuries are a problem but still the team just flat out doesn't look in sync.
- Props to the Rams for whooping San Diego, Bradford impresses me more and more with these NO-NAME wide receivers
laugh.gif
knocked back to reality, yall aren't quite good enough to beat an elite QB even when he tried his hardest to give yall the game

This is dedicated to the ******** secondary

Originally Posted by S4L3

bdjw2g.jpg

- You cowboys fans crack me up, every week is "if we lose next week the season is over"
laugh.gif
yall could lose your next 4 games....

- Houston
pimp.gif
ill take it a W is a W
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
4-2 aint that bad and we get Indy next hopefully we can do what we did week 1

Not gonna comment on the rest of the week cause i missed all the games yesterday...

Originally Posted by S4L3

bdjw2g.jpg

- You cowboys fans crack me up, every week is "if we lose next week the season is over"
laugh.gif
yall could lose your next 4 games....

- Houston
pimp.gif
ill take it a W is a W
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
4-2 aint that bad and we get Indy next hopefully we can do what we did week 1

Not gonna comment on the rest of the week cause i missed all the games yesterday...

EAGLES
- Great win for my Eagles, but one huge loss with Jackson's concussion. Looks like he'll be out for a while
30t6p3b.gif
but hopefully we can keep it together. After seeing several replays I take it back, the hit wasn't dirty. It looked like a car crash
sick.gif
, so yall still want him to go over the middle now?
- Jeremy Maclin has been killing this season, glad Kolb finally threw the ball down the field. Falcons defense got exposed, they're not as good as the stats say.
- Besides Akers, no real complaints for a team that had control of the game all the way through. Let's keep it going next week against Tennesee

Everyone else
- Panic Bowl 2010 was everything I hoped it would be, momentum swings back and forth and bonehead penalties killing the Cowboys yet again. Is there a true fix for a team that gets penalized as often as Dallas does, is it the coaching or is it the dumb $%% players? I'm starting to put more blame on the players, Miles Austin and Mike Jenkins both made some of the dumbest penalties I've ever seen. Neither one of them were even necessary
- Dez Bryant DROPPED A PASS
eek.gif
case of the alligator arms, you ain't slick dude
laugh.gif

- Jets were given that win yesterday by that dumb $%% Broncos DB, Revis getting exposed weekly
laugh.gif

- Ravens blew a game they had complete control of
30t6p3b.gif

- CHIEFS? WOW, blame it all on the refs if you want but you gotta take care of a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter
- Niners finally get a W in one of the worst offensive games I ever watched. The Niners have the most stale playbook I've ever seen, ZERO creativity and completely predictable run plays
30t6p3b.gif

- Lions lose yet another close one
30t6p3b.gif
, the Giants nearly gave up the game to a 3rd string QB
- Packers seem to be hitting a brick wall, injuries are a problem but still the team just flat out doesn't look in sync.
- Props to the Rams for whooping San Diego, Bradford impresses me more and more with these NO-NAME wide receivers
laugh.gif
knocked back to reality, yall aren't quite good enough to beat an elite QB even when he tried his hardest to give yall the game

This is dedicated to the ******** secondary

Texans

-4-2 but man do they have problems
-The offense
pimp.gif

-Meco out for the season 
30t6p3b.gif

-That PI call could've gone against AJ, but I felt like it should've been a no call.
-How the hell do you give up 31 to the Chiefs?!
-We need changes on the defensive end(drastic changes)

NFL

-Cowboys suck, the season is already over for those bums.
-New England had an impressive win
-Kolb had a good game
-Andy Reid said Vick is his QB but I don't believe him, he flip-flopped last time he said Kolb was his QB
-Nice to see Colt out there, I though he would get killed against that defense

Texans

-4-2 but man do they have problems
-The offense
pimp.gif

-Meco out for the season 
30t6p3b.gif

-That PI call could've gone against AJ, but I felt like it should've been a no call.
-How the hell do you give up 31 to the Chiefs?!
-We need changes on the defensive end(drastic changes)

NFL

-Cowboys suck, the season is already over for those bums.
-New England had an impressive win
-Kolb had a good game
-Andy Reid said Vick is his QB but I don't believe him, he flip-flopped last time he said Kolb was his QB
-Nice to see Colt out there, I though he would get killed against that defense

- Big win for us in Green Bay yesterday, even though Willy Beaman > Chad Henne.
- During the game I thought "Damn, we have the dumbest players in the league", then I turned the Cowboys game on and realized there are way more dumber players on the Cowboys.
- Giants won 3 straight...
- I get amazed everytime I watch Peyton play
- Sam Bradford
pimp.gif

- Big win for us in Green Bay yesterday, even though Willy Beaman > Chad Henne.
- During the game I thought "Damn, we have the dumbest players in the league", then I turned the Cowboys game on and realized there are way more dumber players on the Cowboys.
- Giants won 3 straight...
- I get amazed everytime I watch Peyton play
- Sam Bradford
pimp.gif

- Jacobs is actually running with force now
roll.gif
, Bradshaw is having a great season, just needs to stop fumbling the ball trying to gain those extra yards.

- Osi 7 sacks and 6 forced fumbles in the past 3 weeks, he still has issues with the run but he is productive right now. Nice to see him healthy.

- Lions will find a way to win these close ones eventually, but probably not this season.

- Good solid win for the Eagles, where are the Kolb is garbage posts after he was rushed into a game when Vick was hurt?

- Cowboys are garbage., easy $50.

- Bears were an "unstoppable" team 3 weeks ago, Cutler is about to commit that with that O-line he has.

- Good win for the Texans.

- Until Peyton Manning retires, that division will always be his.

For you nightrauns: (just two plays)

- Jacobs is actually running with force now
roll.gif
, Bradshaw is having a great season, just needs to stop fumbling the ball trying to gain those extra yards.

- Osi 7 sacks and 6 forced fumbles in the past 3 weeks, he still has issues with the run but he is productive right now. Nice to see him healthy.

- Lions will find a way to win these close ones eventually, but probably not this season.

- Good solid win for the Eagles, where are the Kolb is garbage posts after he was rushed into a game when Vick was hurt?

- Cowboys are garbage., easy $50.

- Bears were an "unstoppable" team 3 weeks ago, Cutler is about to commit that with that O-line he has.

- Good win for the Texans.

- Until Peyton Manning retires, that division will always be his.

For you nightrauns: (just two plays)

Back
Top Bottom