NFL Week 5 In Review....

Lesean McCoy is grade A D-Bag. how u gonna slide down with less than 2 minutes when your team only needs a 1st down to clinch the game.

30t6p3b.gif
Unbelievable. and NBC had the nerve to interview him post game, sit yo dumb +#% down somewhere

The Real Mike Williams!!!!

Marceded Lewis is Playing Football. took him long enough to play at the level he shoulda been playin at... (lemme find out its a contract yr?)

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

- Colts winning ugly once again this year, Chiefs played a great game on defense but Matt Cassel Dwayne Bowe is a certified BUM they can't win with him

(lemme find out its a contract yr?)

oh, it is

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I'm glad Pitt was off yesterday
Cincy just blows game after game, Carson Marvin and Brat are all on hot seats
Peyton moving towards MVP #5

The hot seat? Its hotter than that. They are on top of a volcano right now.

I really don't know whats wrong with Carson. The first pick and second pick were just stupid.

Chad is just not here right now I guess. He either lost it, isn't in tune with things or something.

T.O. still has it but I get the feeling people are trying to hard to keep him happy vs taking the game as it comes.

The defense. Something is up again. We're getting pressure here and there, but we're still giving up crucial plays at the wrong time.

Its we're regressing or in a stand still when we're supposed to be moving forward.

Josh Freeman has a bright future if He can stay out of trouble and healthy.

It won't show on paper (giving up 17 points), but the Cowboys defense played very well from late in the second quarter to the
end of the game. Aside from being put in terrible spots by the offense they conceded nothing. I pray they play like that
from now on. Even Anthony Spencer got a sack and he gets like 1 sack for every 20 quarterback hurries.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Shannon u serious, its his contract yr? ???? sdlalksdhfhasdf
roll.gif
I knew somethin was up. this dude lookin like a young Antonio Gates out there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

only saw the Skins/GB game and snippets of the Eagles/49ers game

*Laron Landry = BEAST

*Whoever is the OC for the Packers BLEW the game....Take away Jackson's 71 yarder, and he's still rushing for close to 5 yards per carry. No excuse as to why he only ran the ball 10 times. But I'll take it.

*Clay Matthews is a damn savage....his speed off the edge is unfair.

*For as good as Charles Woodson is, he gets away with MURDER in pass coverage. Dude had no reason to !+#!% about his penalty in OT....

*Good to see that Jason Campbell was the best pro QB in the Bay area yesterday

Dez Bryant
[table][tr][td]Wk[/td][td]Opp[/td][td]Result[/td][td]REC[/td][td]YDS[/td][td]AVG[/td][td]LONG[/td][td]TD[/td][td]ATT[/td][td]YDS[/td][td]TD[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]TEN[/td][td]L 27-34[/td][td]3[/td][td]22[/td][td]9[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

I can't wait for the Giants to absolutely destroy the Cowboys in two weeks.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

The Real Mike Williams!!!!
Ripped our hearts out.

Did you watch that game or at least see his TD? How the hell does J-Jo NOT knock that pass down vs going for the pick? It was all bad.

We give young up and coming teams the swag needed to be a good team. We're the girl from high school dudes get with to smash and gain confidence.

enough of this protecting the quarterback crap, CARSON PALMER is the reason why the Bengals are playing like crap this season. All of us on NT know it but the media wants to blame everyone else, NO ONE should have anything bad to say about TO he's been playing his butt off for a 37 year old but Ocho and Caldwell had costly dropped passes left and right
30t6p3b.gif

You gotta watch the game. The defense is playing weak right now at bad times. Carson, I don't know what to say about him right now. Chad and Caldwell got the hands of stone madden card used on them I guess.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Lesean McCoy is grade A D-Bag. how u gonna slide down with less than 2 minutes when your team only needs a 1st down to clinch the game.

30t6p3b.gif
Unbelievable. and NBC had the nerve to interview him post game, sit yo dumb +#% down somewhere

Yeah it was pretty dumb of him to do...but really though?
Outside of that and maybe one other thing, he played well throughout the game and the Eagles still got the win(although the pass defense and o-line almost lost the game for Philly)...so I'll take the boneheaded slide and a win no problem. I'd be saying the same thing as you if they actually lost.

Now..

- Kolb redeemed himself somewhat. Still hope Vick gets better soon.

- Changes need to be made to the pass defense and offensive line badly. That was just horrendous in the 4th quarter.

- WHY CONTINUE TO HAVE BRADLEY COVER TEs??? He doesn't have the speed to keep up with them at all. He gets burned every single time.

- McCoy is the new age Brian Westbrook(hopefully without the injuries) , he put in work.

- Owen Schmitt is a tank. 

- Brent Celek is an even bigger tank.

- for some reason Kolb has trouble getting the ball to D-Jax.

- as an Eagles fan I'm glad to see the Cowboys doing worse than them. 
pimp.gif

- why do the 49ers keep Alex Smith around? He looks straight NFL Europe status out there.

- while I don't actually WANT the Skins to win, I'm proud of McNabb. 
pimp.gif

- Seeing Moss in a Vikings uni again is gonna be dope. 
pimp.gif

Texans reverting back to old habits. SOFT FOOTBALL.

Drew Brees with the pick 6 game loser. Ouch.

CJ2K, mini star lol.

Not a good week for the locals.

- Cowboys
indifferent.gif

- Saints without my dude Reggie
alien.gif

- Texans got too excited after that colts W

- Megatron
pimp.gif

- McCoy
pimp.gif

- Bowe
indifferent.gif

- Chargers are a joke, I think its the coaching

- Forte steppin up
pimp.gif

- Why the hell didnt the Packers trade for Lynch again??
30t6p3b.gif

The Cowboys will be back, but the Chargers are done? That's funny. Dude says the same thing after every Cowboys' loss.

Arizona doesn't score a rushing or passing TD, yet scores over 30? Crazy.

Saints are going to miss the playoffs if they don't get Thomas or Reggie back in there. Ladel Betts
laugh.gif

Donovan is the difference thus far.
pimp.gif

Todd Collins
laugh.gif

- Lions
pimp.gif

- Mike had to bring Alex Smith to damn near tears to get him to throw the ball down the field.

- Jake Delhome should be euthanized

- Carson = Chad Pennington ; that shoulder looks old

- Will 9-7 Get teams in the playoffs in the nfc?

The Packers
laugh.gif

49ers
laugh.gif

Lions
pimp.gif

Bungals
laugh.gif

Cowboys
laugh.gif

Chargers
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the game tonight, im sure Jets fans will have Favre posters all over
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Peyton moving towards MVP #5
No one would be surprised if he wins another one but what did he do yesterday to "move" towards it? First time he's been held without a TD pass in 7 years since last year. It was typical Romeo Crennel defense vs. Manning...bend but don't break, hold 'em to FG's and keep red zone scores minimal.

A couple dropped passes by Colts WR's helped too though...

No Fun League at it once again with Witten getting penalized for that grandiose TD celebration. Boy, he really overdid it there.
eyes.gif

EDIT: My bad #18 didn't have a TD vs. SF last year so no 7 years

Yesterday summed up the Wade Phillips era for the Cowboys almost IDEALLY...

Lots of penalties. Losing the turnover battle. Terrible safety play. Dumb @#$ mistakes that cost the team games (Witten/OL flagged for celebration)...

It's all over for this team, I'm afraid. This first stretch of the schedule was supposed to be light and they could build a nice cushion, but uh oh... Defense is terrible, offense can't find any rhythm because they can't keep Romo upright... With the 8th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select...

-- What else do we need to see from Miles Austin?
-- If Felix Jones is our "change-of-pace-speed-back" as our staff keeps insisting he is, and they don't want him carrying the load, why does he weigh 220 pounds?
nerd.gif

-- Mike Singletary's yelling and screaming already worn thin?
-- Not one offensive touchdown and Arizona runs up 30 points?
laugh.gif

-- Bengals are done. Chargers are done.
-- Brandon Lloyd scored from 40+ three times already?
sick.gif
Plus another catch for 60 and several for 20+... Doing it, he is.
-- Antonio Gates is just stupid.
30t6p3b.gif

Oh yeah.. Crabby
pimp.gif

My Cowboys stink. Oh well, at least they didn't get my hopes up this year.

I didn't get to really watch football yesterday, was out all day.

Originally Posted by coryturner

-I hate the packers but I still can see them make a run.
- The cowboys and 49ers are done
- no team in the nfc is standing out the nfc is wide open
- todd collins
sick.gif

- texans are very over rated.
-the raiders can still win the afc west
-49ers should tank the season and get andrew luck.
-the vikings run begins tonight
pimp.gif

Must have forgot the Falcons are 4-1... Oh Ok.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

With the 8th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select...

Some backup RB or WR that won't even see the field.  Nah, they'll probably draft a QB next year with their first pick.

The ******** should be 4-1 right now (yes I'm salty about that BS timeout the Texans head coach called)

I didn't mean this week necessarily but overall this year plus nobody else is standing out like we thought they would (Rodgers, Breed)

Back
Top Bottom