NFL Week 2 In Review....

Y'all talking like Cutler is complete garbage and that the 'Boys secondary doesn't always get burned like this. This is a guy who is always over 60% and has put up 4,500 yards before. You really that goddamn surprised?

- I know everyone is on the Clay Matthews for DPOY bandwagon early but I think Mario Williams takes it this year. Dude has looked great the first two weeks and gets to go up against the wonderful Dallas O-Line next Sunday.
- McFadden running hard and looking good for a second straight week
pimp.gif

- As soon as Moss put that right hand up to catch the ball, that hammy started hurting...just saying.
- What decent QB FA's are out there? Because unless the Cards are ready to give the job to Hall, Anderson ain't cutting it so far. Chiefs are 2-0 but they're in the same boat IMO...
- I know it was the Lions but it was good to see Vick out there looking like 2002 Mike Vick.
- I thought it was kinda funny seeing Buffalo give Lynch the bulk of the carries against the team that wanted him the most this offseason
laugh.gif

- Maybe it's just the dome in Minny that makes backs feel like fumbling.
- Can't say anything else about James Harrison, dude is a monster.
- The Bucs are a fun team to watch. Freeman breaking those tackles and then bombing it out to KW2 was
pimp.gif

- As much as people dumb on Orton, dude can play. Hasselbeck going back to his turnover prone ways.
- Can't hate, Sanchez did his thing yesterday. Will be a scary team to play if he continues to play like that when they get Santonio back.
- Not looking forward to seeing Schaub, Johnson, Walter, Daniels and Foster next week
30t6p3b.gif

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
Originally Posted by Fade On You

Why is everyone riding Mike Vick? Dude won a game against the LIONS.
laugh.gif
 you fanboys are hilarious
Wdon't make the schedule. Stop using the Lions as a way to discredit his performance

So your saying Vick throwing for 284yrs with a 61.8% (which is very average i might add but you Vick riders seem to be missing that) QBR against the Lions would be the same as throwing for 284yrs 61.8% QBR against the Colts in team comparison? Comon now....

Why is everyone riding Mike Vick? Dude won a game against the LIONS.
laugh.gif
 you fanboys are hilarious
Wdon't make the schedule. Stop using the Lions as a way to discredit his performance

So your saying Vick throwing for 284yrs with a 61.8% (which is very average i might add but you Vick riders seem to be missing that) QBR against the Lions would be the same as throwing for 284yrs 61.8% QBR against the Colts in team comparison? Comon now....

He played well everyons is giving him his just due. No one's saying the Eagles headed to the Superbowl, we're just saying he's better than Kolb 
Honest question then, why is everyone so quick to give Vick praises but discredit Kolb? Kolb played half of a game basically.....dude has had no chance at all to prove anything yet everyone jumps on Vick with 1 average game. If i remember correctly, i believe it was either last year or the year before when McRib was hurt (go figure) Kolb stepped in for a few games and did a decent job. Everyone loved him then....why so quick to discredit him now after half of a game?

He played well everyons is giving him his just due. No one's saying the Eagles headed to the Superbowl, we're just saying he's better than Kolb 
Honest question then, why is everyone so quick to give Vick praises but discredit Kolb? Kolb played half of a game basically.....dude has had no chance at all to prove anything yet everyone jumps on Vick with 1 average game. If i remember correctly, i believe it was either last year or the year before when McRib was hurt (go figure) Kolb stepped in for a few games and did a decent job. Everyone loved him then....why so quick to discredit him now after half of a game?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

-Dolphins are a very quiet 2-0. As are the Bucs. Freeman has looked damn good.
The Bucs have also played the Browns and Panthers,
Freeman won his debut game against YOUR team last season. Before that game we were 0-7. How you really feel?
ouch im hurt,
laugh.gif
just saying before you start to think superbowl, try beating a team that is any good. You have Pitt, Cinn and New Orleans to go prove your self.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

-Dolphins are a very quiet 2-0. As are the Bucs. Freeman has looked damn good.
The Bucs have also played the Browns and Panthers,
Freeman won his debut game against YOUR team last season. Before that game we were 0-7. How you really feel?
ouch im hurt,
laugh.gif
just saying before you start to think superbowl, try beating a team that is any good. You have Pitt, Cinn and New Orleans to go prove your self.

who said anything about superbowl?
dude said Freeman looked good, you're the one who brought up something other than the statement. there are plenty of NFL QBs right now who are playing what we consider subpar teams and arent looking as good as Josh.  

who said anything about superbowl?
dude said Freeman looked good, you're the one who brought up something other than the statement. there are plenty of NFL QBs right now who are playing what we consider subpar teams and arent looking as good as Josh.  

What has Kolb really shown in his career that warrants the support though? He wasn't lighting it up against Green Bay for the first half, he led the team to ZERO TD's in the pre-season and he has no pocket presence. You can't honestly have watched how this offense played with Vick vs Kolb and tell that they played much more fluidly with Vick at QB. They looked like a completely different team with Vick in there even with A TON of offensive line injuries. And
laugh.gif
at you even mentioning completion percentage like that really matters with Mike Vick, like i said WE DON'T MAKE THE SCHEDULE

I just say, go with what's working. Why mess up the chemistry the team is developing with Vick just to see if Kolb can make Andy Reid not look like an idiot for getting rid of McNabb? McNabb coming to Philly to face Kolb and beating him in week 4 will cause HELL in Philly, better off putting Vick in there and saving face.

What has Kolb really shown in his career that warrants the support though? He wasn't lighting it up against Green Bay for the first half, he led the team to ZERO TD's in the pre-season and he has no pocket presence. You can't honestly have watched how this offense played with Vick vs Kolb and tell that they played much more fluidly with Vick at QB. They looked like a completely different team with Vick in there even with A TON of offensive line injuries. And
laugh.gif
at you even mentioning completion percentage like that really matters with Mike Vick, like i said WE DON'T MAKE THE SCHEDULE

I just say, go with what's working. Why mess up the chemistry the team is developing with Vick just to see if Kolb can make Andy Reid not look like an idiot for getting rid of McNabb? McNabb coming to Philly to face Kolb and beating him in week 4 will cause HELL in Philly, better off putting Vick in there and saving face.

Why are you bending over backwards to discredit vick? Still stuck on that dog !#%!?

He is currently 4th in the NFL in qb rating. He is making better decisions and less mistakes. Nobody is saying he is on brady or peytons level. Just showing the haters that said he would never play again, then saying he will never start again, then saying he wont do !#%! again, WRONG

Why are you bending over backwards to discredit vick? Still stuck on that dog !#%!?

He is currently 4th in the NFL in qb rating. He is making better decisions and less mistakes. Nobody is saying he is on brady or peytons level. Just showing the haters that said he would never play again, then saying he will never start again, then saying he wont do !#%! again, WRONG

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

- As soon as Moss put that right hand up to catch the ball, that hammy started hurting...just saying.
laugh.gif
we all saw it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- jahvid best, wow. only a matter of time before he takes a big shot and goes down tho
laugh.gif

- cowboys surprising me...so much talent. it's a shame.
- clay matthews [borat]wahwawowwwww[/borat]

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
we all saw it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- jahvid best, wow. only a matter of time before he takes a big shot and goes down tho
laugh.gif

- cowboys surprising me...so much talent. it's a shame.
- clay matthews [borat]wahwawowwwww[/borat]

Mathis and Freeney off the edges on 3rd and long situations
sick.gif

Marion Barber and Felix Jones have been neutered by their own OC
laugh.gif

It's a shame that I can name about 10 QB's I'd rather have over Carson Palmer. Dude fell off.

Why didn't the Skins draft a Running Back? This team cannot run the ball. Pretty much ruined our chances of winning the game.

Mathis and Freeney off the edges on 3rd and long situations
sick.gif

Marion Barber and Felix Jones have been neutered by their own OC
laugh.gif

It's a shame that I can name about 10 QB's I'd rather have over Carson Palmer. Dude fell off.

Why didn't the Skins draft a Running Back? This team cannot run the ball. Pretty much ruined our chances of winning the game.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

eek.gif
  what!? you guys have the best blockign RB since Walter Peyton and your complaining !?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MaxElite

eek.gif
  what!? you guys have the best blockign RB since Walter Peyton and your complaining !?

laugh.gif

Screw you Gunna 
laugh.gif

Portis hasnt been able to make anyone miss for about 3 years now. Thought Shanahan would've picked this up if he watched any tape of him.

Screw you Gunna 
laugh.gif

Portis hasnt been able to make anyone miss for about 3 years now. Thought Shanahan would've picked this up if he watched any tape of him.

Back
Top Bottom