NFL Week 2 In Review....

eek.gif
laugh.gif

AJ Smith trys to play hardball too much...

Week 7 isn't that bad either for VJ to come back if your really needing help.

And these lists are impossible, put Calvin with Peyton and he would be top 5. Same with a lot of guys.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

keep up the good work AJ
laugh.gif

tired.gif
 I can't believe his stubborn fat @+@ wouldnt take any of the offers thrown at us. Does the man EVER want a ring before he passes away? 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

keep up the good work AJ
laugh.gif

tired.gif
 I can't believe his stubborn fat @+@ wouldnt take any of the offers thrown at us. Does the man EVER want a ring before he passes away? 
tired.gif

This is Vincent Jackson's fault.

He got two DUIs and was pulled over before the Jets game.  This stupidity effectively cost him millions as it lowered the confidence that teams especially the Chargers had in signing him to a multi year multi million dollar deal with guaranteed money.

Vince should've signed the original $3M tender and played the 13 games this year (16 - 3 game suspension) and then see what happens instead of playing hardball.  Holding out worked with Revis because he is the Jets best player and a top 3 CB,  VJ isn't the Chargers best player, in fact he isn't even the #1 target for Rivers (Gates is).

AJ Smith wasn't gonna take less than a 2nd and a 3rd in 2011 or a 2nd  in 2011 and a player.  Jackson was a 2nd round pick himself, and needed a lot time to develop and  the Chargers need fair compensation. 

So what if the Vikings/Rams/******** don't get him, Vince and his agents can rot for the rest of the year and start the process over next year.

This is Vincent Jackson's fault.

He got two DUIs and was pulled over before the Jets game.  This stupidity effectively cost him millions as it lowered the confidence that teams especially the Chargers had in signing him to a multi year multi million dollar deal with guaranteed money.

Vince should've signed the original $3M tender and played the 13 games this year (16 - 3 game suspension) and then see what happens instead of playing hardball.  Holding out worked with Revis because he is the Jets best player and a top 3 CB,  VJ isn't the Chargers best player, in fact he isn't even the #1 target for Rivers (Gates is).

AJ Smith wasn't gonna take less than a 2nd and a 3rd in 2011 or a 2nd  in 2011 and a player.  Jackson was a 2nd round pick himself, and needed a lot time to develop and  the Chargers need fair compensation. 

So what if the Vikings/Rams/******** don't get him, Vince and his agents can rot for the rest of the year and start the process over next year.

JasonLaCanfora

More VJ: "My agents and teams interested did everything to make it happen, but this organization stopped it. I just want to play football..

JasonLaCanfora

More VJ: "My agents and teams interested did everything to make it happen, but this organization stopped it. I just want to play football..

Adam_Schefter

Bucs S Tanard Jackson has been suspended indefinitely without pay for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.

Uh ohhhhh...

Adam_Schefter

Bucs S Tanard Jackson has been suspended indefinitely without pay for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.

Uh ohhhhh...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I just don't get how people put CJ top 5...Dude didn't even have 1,000 yards last year.  That's not saying he isn;t the most talented in the gsme today, but lets see the production first.
alien.gif
alien.gif
He had 1330 yards and 12 TDs in his 2nd year in the league with John Kitna and Dan Orlovsky throwing the ball.
Exactly...Him and Smitty had exact same numbers last year, and the year before with Smitty losing 2 games to suspension.  Plus Smitty has been doing it for longer and has done it in the playoffs. As I said, CJ might be the first reciever I would take if I was starting a team, but he's not top 5 yet.

I just don't get how people put CJ top 5...Dude didn't even have 1,000 yards last year.  That's not saying he isn;t the most talented in the gsme today, but lets see the production first.
alien.gif
alien.gif
He had 1330 yards and 12 TDs in his 2nd year in the league with John Kitna and Dan Orlovsky throwing the ball.
Exactly...Him and Smitty had exact same numbers last year, and the year before with Smitty losing 2 games to suspension.  Plus Smitty has been doing it for longer and has done it in the playoffs. As I said, CJ might be the first reciever I would take if I was starting a team, but he's not top 5 yet.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619
Pretty much.
The bolts are getting a 3rd rounder for him regardless of if plays or sits all season.
Vince's agent should blame his client for costing them both $50 mil. rather than AJ who is just trying to get the fair compensation.

"Lord of no rings" though.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
embarassed.gif

Pretty much.
The bolts are getting a 3rd rounder for him regardless of if plays or sits all season.
Vince's agent should blame his client for costing them both $50 mil. rather than AJ who is just trying to get the fair compensation.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
embarassed.gif

Pretty much.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
embarassed.gif

Pretty much.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
embarassed.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
You been playing too much Madden Franchise mode my man...

alien.gif
alien.gif
You been playing too much Madden Franchise mode my man...

Adam_Schefter

Uh ohhhhh...

Done for the year and then some of next. 

Adam_Schefter

Uh ohhhhh...

Done for the year and then some of next. 

Back
Top Bottom