NFL Week 2 Distribution Maps Thread

Jacksonville - San Diego  
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Awesome, I get to see the Vikes mop up the Fins.
With that banged up craptastic secondary? I'll save this quote for next week's review thread.

With that banged up craptastic secondary? I'll save this quote for next week's review thread.

^true
laugh.gif

and look at cbs early game...look in cali where there is that lil green spot which is buffalo @green bay

i mean how do you decide that lil spot gets that game
roll.gif

^true
laugh.gif

and look at cbs early game...look in cali where there is that lil green spot which is buffalo @green bay

roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Hey man, [Durst] Gotta have FAAAAAAAAITH [/Durst]

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Hey man, [Durst] Gotta have FAAAAAAAAITH [/Durst]

Originally Posted by youngmoney

^true
laugh.gif

roll.gif
to be honest it looks like its around Chico, CA aka hometown of Aaron Rodgers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

^true
laugh.gif

roll.gif
to be honest it looks like its around Chico, CA aka hometown of Aaron Rodgers
laugh.gif

No lie... I feel as if this is one of the most underrated threads on NT every football season.

Props.

No lie... I feel as if this is one of the most underrated threads on NT every football season.

Props.

Amen, CP!!!

This thread was the good word last year, though.....let me know if I had to head out to see my Packers play.....

PROPS!!!

Amen, CP!!!

This thread was the good word last year, though.....let me know if I had to head out to see my Packers play.....

PROPS!!!

I am pretty siked here in miami.. get the phins game out of the way early, watch division foes beat each other up, and then of course sunday night matchup

I am pretty siked here in miami.. get the phins game out of the way early, watch division foes beat each other up, and then of course sunday night matchup

Back
Top Bottom