smh.gif
)
-Titans & Ravens scoring inefficiency
-Eli (
smh.gif
)
-Carolina.

^
What in the hell is it that every time a damn tight end scores a touchdown he's the best in the league? Do you people know who Antonio Gates is? Doesanyone outside of TG in KC have even close to the resume that Gates does? Stop with the K2, Cooley, Whitten, Clark, the other Clark, Kyle Brady, ENOUGH. Gates > the rest of the TE's.

-Carl Peterson needs to go
-Herm Edwards needs to go
-The Chiefs O-line (minus Brian Waters) needs to go
-Brodie Croyle and Damon Huard need to go (Brodie's wife can stay)
-Kolby Smith was a pleasant suprise
-I say keep Kolby and trade LJ for some linemen

-TG is the greatest TE in the league...and will be the best ALL TIME when it's all said and done.

- Fred Taylor - split two Dbs and Out ran both their angles and skipped in to the End zone
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- reggie Nelson > tanard Jackson > Laron Landry
- Fire Scott Linehan for not running the ball 4 times with Steven Jackson from the 2 yard line with 3 Timeouts left.
smh.gif

- derrick Brooks is Still Killing
- Joe Gibbs, time to go ...
- KII
smh.gif
pimp.gif

- It IS time for a QB change in Philly
- Rashean Mathis and Asante Samuel are the best 2 CBs in the NFL, put them in any order you like but they are the top 2.
- Brett favre is killin'
pimp.gif

- ELVIS DUMERVILLE = Dwight Freeney Lite
- Still no Julius Peppers in 2007
nerd.gif

- reggie Williams
eek.gif
again
-
smh.gif
@ the Raiders and their infatuation with Justin Vargas
- Mangenius yea uh huh
ohwell.gif

-Chris Cooley = Best AND Most reliable TE of '07

Kellen Winslow?

he has 3 100 yd receiving games, and more receiving yards than any other TE. he is not only the most reliable receiver on his team, he is the best TE in theleague

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

he has 3 100 yd receiving games, and more receiving yards than any other TE. he is not only the most reliable receiver on his team, he is the best TE in the league

Wow. You make it seem like K2 is blowing Gates/Gonzalez outta the water. Dude has 40 more yards with 2 more catches than Gates.

1. Gates/K2
3. October's husband

Stop with the K2, Cooley, Whitten, Clark, the other Clark, Kyle Brady, ENOUGH. Gates > the rest of the TE's.
You're talking like Witten isn't ++*%. I'm not saying he's better than those 2 but he is up there with them.

does everyone forget that half TE's job is toi block? Witten is the best TE in the league and thats not just because I'm a cowboys fan, dude blockswith the best of them ... on top of that hes up there in yards and tds ...

Wow. You make it seem like K2 is blowing Gates/Gonzalez outta the water. Dude has 40 more yards with 2 more catches than Gates.

i didnt mention Gates or Gonzalez... my comments were just Cooley not being on Winslows level

Kellen and Gates are EXTREMELY close, because they are similar types of hybrid TEs. both guys simply can NOT be covered by LBs, watching them the past coupleweeks will tell you that.

they're both clutch and show up in big games with big catches

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

- You can bash Eli all you want, he sure did stink it up, but every receiver ran wrong route, a tremendous amount of dropped passes that killed drives, and the defense couldn't get a 3rd down stop. Giants have no deep threat with Burress's injury worsening every week (why he was even in the game in the 4th made no sense to me). When its all said and done, Giants are an above average team in an average league.....and all it will take is a 9-7 record to make the play7offs.

- Eagles nearly stole that game on the road vs the Pats, but like every good team the Pats perfected at least one area of the game.....and that was no turnovers.

1. Patriots>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2. Colts
3. Packers
4. Cowboys
5a. Steelers 5b. Jaguars

I appreciate the Packer love, but you can't say the Colts are the number 2 team right now, they struggled for a little against ATLANTA. Sure it's because of injuries, but right now, they just have to deal with them, and if it makes them a worse football team (which it does) then so be it.
I don't see why not. Because ATL led 10-0 at the first quarter, we struggled against them? The gameended up being a blowout. It's no secret that we are injured right now and it takes longer than usual for our offense to warm up but our guys are returningby the week. With the exception of Freeney, we should be healthy come playoff time. Hell...the Cowboys struggled with the Bills. The Patriots struggled withthe Eagles. We actually lost to the Texans last year and got stomped by the Jags. We all found out how that turned out. Some of you guys put too much emphasisin regular season games. This is not college football. Everyone would like to win all of their games. Everyone would like to have home field atvantage.However, if it doesn't happen, it's not the end of the world. Just focus on making the playoffs. We're 9-2. I think we have the playoffs covered.Now, we just need to continue getting healthy.

1. Pats
2. Colts
3. Packers
4. Cowboys
5. Jaguars

Why do teams continue to kick the ball to Devin Hester, I would get an illegal procedure and give to Grossman at the 35 than let him touch the ball.

Originally Posted by maddskillz17

1. Pats
2. Colts
3. Packers
4. Cowboys
5. Jaguars

Why do teams continue to kick the ball to Devin Hester, I would get an illegal procedure and give to Grossman at the 35 than let him touch the ball.

It comes out to the 40 yard line now in the NFL.

I think Feeley should be the starter for now. Let McNabb get full healthy, aka wait till 2008. He hasn't lost it, he's just not healthy. He doesn'tlook comfortable. I still want to go to the playoffs. Philly still wants to go to the playoffs. I think AJ is the guy to do that for us.

Anybody else happy as I am to see Ricky Williams back running in Miami Pittsburg game? It's 0 and 0 and no hope in the standings - but just seeing him backis so cool

Back
Top Bottom