NFL Week 11 In Review...

The Colts game was a damn fluke.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

ok Nowitness41Dirk who plays the best overall defense in the league right now? and don't say demarcus ware.

ok Nowitness41Dirk who plays the best overall defense in the league right now? and don't say demarcus ware.

here's one...

capt.264053ec07cb443d8fae41900ef19c49.lions_cardinals_football_pnc115.jpg

it's ridiculous what he does from the DT spot

sean taylor is the best defensive player in the LEAGUE.

laugh.gif

If you are ARGUABLY the best player at your position in your DIVISION.....How the hell are you the best defensive player in the League????

Nice to see people recognixing the talent of my man Dock.....
pimp.gif

If you are ARGUABLY the best player at your position in your DIVISION.
arguably? i think its pretty obvious. i don't understand why my statement is so far out on a limb. i think his impact and value was prettyapparent in the game vs. the cowboys.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Sean is playing better than DeMarcus? Debatable... I'll see if I can come up with some names here in a bit when I catch a break from work.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Taylor is the Skins version of Roy
roll.gif

roy williams is a linebacker playing in a safety's body. sean taylor is the best defensive player in the LEAGUE. there i said it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.

Did he just say that?
laugh.gif

ok Nowitness41Dirk who plays the best overall defense in the league right now?
the list aint that long but I got a few for ya:

Albert Haynesworth
Darnell Dockett
Aaron Campman
Mike Vrabel

Did he just say that?
laugh.gif

Yea and he's not that far from being wrong

Sean T is def playing on a level very few are playin at

DaJoka004, well of course what would an NFC east discussion be w/o you. ok heres who stands out defensively to me: dockett (8 sacks as a DT), cromartie, willis(bad team), peterson, osi u, and yes demarcus ware is probably in there. but you're telling me ST isnt definetely in this discussion.

EDIT: yes i forgot Aaron kampman. he's also having a great year.

yea my bad, was typing fast nd mispelled his name

laugh.gif
Lattimer gettin ROACHED ON GOALLINE

coach looked in his eyes and knew he was juicin again because of it, still threw his+#%% back out there tho
laugh.gif

STRAIGHT CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Top 5
1.Patriots >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2.Colts
3. Cowboys = Packers
4. Steelers
5.Giants

i think right now, with the colts injuries, the cowboys are better than the colts. colts playing some garbage ball right now

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i think right now, with the colts injuries, the cowboys are better than the colts. colts playing some garbage ball right now

if the injuries are in play, then the Colts arent even a top 3 team.

and be sure the Packers arent gonna be playin no garbage cover 2, let TO release wide open a half dozen times in the game defense 2 thursdays from now.

how the hell does Joey Galloway and Ronde Barber still always find a way to the end zone?
Edgerrin James needs to go hang it up
Antrel Rolle heard the hate
laugh.gif

T. Houshmandzadeh>> Chad Johnson
how can so many teams have horrible options at WR?? Jags,Falcons,Dolphins,49ers, Chargers, miami, ravens and eagles.
Sidney Rice throws a better deep ball then ANY of hte Vikings QB
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
@ the saints running the ball more would also help.
Darnell Dockett is a beast he was been double team the hole game and still pushing the Bengles OL back
Kyle Boller SUCKS!!!!!!!

- Don't sleep on Seattle just yet.

Holmgren is finally letting Hasselbeck take over games via the air now and Seattle is looking like they are gaining momentum at the right time.

-Josh Brown for LB? lol jp but that hit on hester was pretty fun to see in person. The crowd loved it almost as much as Josh did! Anybody got a vid of thi****? Dude got Hester pretty good.

-T.O. and Moss had career days...sort of.
-Ravens season will officially end next three games
-Westbrook had a career day as well
-Dolphins are the epitome of bad in the NFL
-Vinatieri is about to lose his swagger in the FG department
-MJD 1, Shawne Merriman 0
-Patriots are still cheaters
-49ers can't score a TD at all.
-Josh Cribbs is that dude
pimp.gif

-Bengals are hot trash
sick.gif

-Panthers = hot trash too
sick.gif

-Cards could get a shot at winning the NFC Worst
grin.gif

Kyle Boller SUCKS!!!!!!!

he played great the second half... he led the late-game comeback that won the game for us (but Billick had other plans). that Kyle Boller that we saw wouldstart for a lot of teams, and definitely the Ravens next year

GMSboy1 wrote:
-MJD did Merriman wrong.
smh.gif
. Merriman is gonna try and fake like he has to use the bathroom when he feels that play come up during the tape session.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-Brian Billick lost the ravens the game
- If you need a last minute field goal (which was obtained by milking the clock
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
) to beat the Kansas City Chiefs, you should not be mentioned in the same sentence as thewords "super" and "bowl"
- Gerrard
pimp.gif

- The Cardinals will win the NFC East West*
- The Rams, if they run the table, could make the playoffs. Everybody on offense is healthy (i presume).
- Ray Lewis is still the best middle linebacker in the AFC north
-
What happened to that one football team in Chicago?
- With some good WRs around him, Testeverde can play until he's 50!
- Brett Favre found the fountain of youth and aint lettin nobody know where he's hiding it
laugh.gif

- Damn, the AFC South is like the SEC of the NFL
- Randy Moss and Tom Brady clowning Romo/Owens
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

- The Pats won't go 16-0 because they will lose in two weeks.
- McNabb is McDone

^The Cards will win the NFC East!? Orly? Then I think the Phillies have a legit shot at the wild card...Ryan Howard 4 DROY...he lays wood every game itseems...

U realize the Cardinals used to be in the NFC east up until 2002 so i mean dude made a minor mistake, but its not like he was way playing leftfield with ahockey stick and rollerblades on

- McNabb is McDone
laugh.gif

guess it wasnt such a bad idea to move up to get kolb
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom