NFL Week 1 In Review....

S4L

Pats and Chargers should win easily tonight to let's get on with it. Post your observations from Week 1...

-Jay Cutler is a below average QB. Mike Shanahan made that clown what he is...

-Delhomme shouldn't be a starter on any team in the NFL.

-If the Saints offense do what they did yesterday to the Eagles defense next week, watch out.

-No T.O.? No problem...

-Let's see what Sanchez does against the Pats and Titans in the next two weeks.

-My man Roy Williams still going for those big hits instead of playing coverage. Bengals lost cause of him...

-Brett Favre is going to have an Kerry Collins type role this season. Just hand the ball off and don't make mistakes.

-Vick watch, Week 3.

-Arizona's offense isn't looking too good without Todd Haley, but 49ers D-Line did look legit...

-******** will go 6-10, at best. Jason Campbell and co. looked pathetic....

Clown of the Week=******** fans....

you can tell that all from ONE game? You must be really smart...
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

- Jets Defense is as good as I thought it would be, top 3 defense by the end of the year.

- Brees is a monster, obviously is too early to really say but in that weak $!$ division he could easily win the MVP.

- Eli Manning will struggle this year, that team really has 0 reliable recievers. Steve Smith is decent but when he is your go-to-guy, that's a problem.

Vikings will be good, but as Shoes said, they are last year's Titans. When they finally need Brett to throw the ball, they will be screwed.

Philly will be the class of the NFC.

The NFC West might be worse than it was last year...and that's saying something.

Indianapolis isn't very good this year, that division stinks, Tennessee will win that division.

Sanchez, Rookie of the Year.

First and foremost ... Dallas will be a PROBLEM if they can get Romo to play within the offense and protect the ball like yesterday ... Although the defenselooked suspect as hell, im not too worried about it cuz wade always has the highest sack total in the league ...

Matt Ryan surprised the hell outta me ... the addition o tony gonzalez is looking like the best move of the offseason thus far ...

Albert Haynesworth ... ... ... ... lmao ... Jason Campbell ... ... ... ... double lmao ... Washington ******** ... ... ... ... roflmao ...

Cutler looked like dookie, but I think he will be ok ... as for the packers high powered offense, not so much ...

Vikings will win the division off the simple fact that favre can throw the deep ball ... he won't complete many deep balls, but just the threat makes ADunstoppable ...

Mcnabb won't be in philly next year and may shut it down this season ... once this rib plays itself out and vick gets the starts, he will get moody andfold ...

Broncos and Bengals are irrelevant ...

Peyton Manning is the best quarterback in the game ...

Drew Brees ... yikes!

Considering McNabb only has a fractured rib (I say only cause it could've been much worse), he will probably be fine by Week 3.

Mike Peterson made more plays in one game than Keith Brooking did in the last 5 years.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Considering McNabb only has a fractured rib (I say only cause it could've been much worse), he will probably be fine by Week 3.

My point exactly. He gets injured every year and they still seem to do fine. Of course this is Vicktalk though, where everyone thinks Vick is the second comingof the Jesus so McNabb sucks. Sorry to disappoint you guys but Vick isn't going to touch the field, and if he does in anything more than a limited role,the results will be bad.

I dont know why Eagles fans think they the class of the NFC they beat a horrible Carolina team yesterday.

Mcnabb will fold he is allready breaking down and i dont think a fresh out the joint Vick can keep up with the giants or cowboys.

i still say this

IF romo controlls the ball and dont throw stupid INT's , and holds it down in DEC the boys can do damage in the playoffs. BUT the boys
have always started good with romo at QB. I want to see what happens next week vs the Giants. But I think we look better than alot of people
thought .It will be in Dec D town , The G men , and the Eagles all looking for homefield and the Division i just hope we come out on top.

I'm not an Eagles fan, but your saying the Eagles fans shouldn't be gassed cause they played Carolina. Didn't the Boys play the Bucs??? Seems likey'all are the one's a little gassed.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

you can tell that all from ONE game? You must be really smart...
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

im confused cause shoes says cutler is garbage after one game, he gets a stoneface. i said in another thread to give cutler more than one game before you writehim off, i get a stoneface. where exactly do you stand with cutler then? or did i miss the sarcasm somewhere?

anyway...

- drew brees going for 50+ tds this year
- philly's defense looked pretty damn nice
- as dude above said, "no TO, no problem". cowboys' defense will make or break their season.
- the nfc east is going to be fun to watch, it's too bad the skins can't get their act together on offense.
- it must suck to be a football fan from ohio
- jets are going to make for tough game @ home against NE next week

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

IF romo controlls the ball and dont throw stupid INT's , and holds it down in DEC the boys can do damage in the playoffs. BUT the boys
have always started good with romo at QB. I want to see what happens next week vs the Giants. But I think we look better than alot of people
thought .It will be in Dec D town , The G men , and the Eagles all looking for homefield and the Division i just hope we come out on top.
The Boys will probably be there, but its not the talent that's the issue, its their heart and their faltering late in the season the past fewseasons. They can score a lot, but they will give up a lot of points too (400+ yards to a bad Tampa offense is
sick.gif
). But like I said weeks ago, I think Romowill have his best season to date without all of the distractions.

- Jets Defense is as good as I thought it would be, top 3 defense by the end of the year.

- Eli Manning will struggle this year, that team really has 0 reliable recievers. Steve Smith is decent but when he is your go-to-guy, that's a problem.

When you don't have a go-to guy....balance is what you need and the Giants have it. Everyone will have to kick it up a notch if they want to be Superbowlcontenders (it all starts with the running and defense).

Jets D is solid but they played the Texans....don't get too hyped now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

im confused cause shoes says cutler is garbage after one game, he gets a stoneface. i said in another thread to give cutler more than one game before you write him off, i get a stoneface. where exactly do you stand with cutler then? or did i miss the sarcasm somewhere?
When exactly did i give you the stoneface for saying that?? That is all i have BEEN saying about Jay
laugh.gif

EDIT: scratch that you misunderstood me. I was agreeing with you. check the Bears/Pack thread
smile.gif

laugh.gif

im confused cause shoes says cutler is garbage after one game, he gets a stoneface. i said in another thread to give cutler more than one game before you write him off, i get a stoneface. where exactly do you stand with cutler then? or did i miss the sarcasm somewhere?
When exactly did i give you the stoneface for saying that?? That is all i have BEEN saying about Jay
laugh.gif

EDIT: scratch that you misunderstood me. I was agreeing with you. check the Bears/Pack thread
smile.gif
ah word gotcha. i knew i was misunderstanding something
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif
ah word gotcha. i knew i was misunderstanding something
laugh.gif
yeah all good. My response musta sounded really ******ed/flip floppy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Mike Peterson made more plays in one game than Keith Brooking did in the last 5 years.
roll.gif
Hilarious

- Of course I gotta start with my Eagles, very impressed with what we did on defense, straight DOMINATION. McRib will be alright, he played with a broken legso a fractured rib is nothing.

- Jake Delhomme is done as a starting QB in this league, Jeff Garcia should get his bags packed cuz he needs to be heading to Carolina

- Jay Cutler has a little too much confidence in his arm. The Bears WR's didn't help him though. Nate Vasher
laugh.gif
, Greg Jennings made him look like a fool.

- AD
sick.gif
, that's all that needs to be said. He's a lock for MVPthis season. Percy Harvin = 08's Desean Jackson.

- The Cowboys offense was impressive. Didn't expect much from the receivers, but then again..... the Bucs defense is getting props for their legacy,they're not very good anymore. Jermaine Phillips.... kill yo'self!!!!

- The 49ers and Seahwaks will be fighting for the division title. Zona is gonna fall into the Super Bowl loser hex like everyone else.

-
eek.gif
at all the passing the Ravens did yesterday. Chiefs were tough though

- Redksins
laugh.gif
, same as always. Stale @%# offense, and DB's gettingexposed on defense. At least Landry didnt make the trucked Hall Of Fame again.

- Bengals? Child please, they were awful. Only thing worth talking about in that game was Gus Johnson's commentary.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Drew Brees
pimp.gif
won me some fantasy games and lost me one
mad.gif
. Best believe they won't get that loose on Philly next week.

- Jets D is serious, Sanchez will be rookie of the year. Where the +*!@ was Andre Johnson? Still catching hoagies at %%%*'s Sporting Goods?

-Good win by the 49ers, the D looks solid.

-This is Jason Campbell's last year in Washington

-Laron Landry was trying to get revenge from getting trucked last year by Brandon Jacobs, but once again came up short

-Ravens looked good, Flacco had some good throws

-If the Jets defense can hold up for the year, Sanchez can easily lead the Jets to the playoffs

-Philly looked very impressive, but at the same time it was against the Panthers

-Drew Brees and Adrian Peterson are looking like the early contenders for MVP this season

-I was ready to rag on the Cowboys yesterday if they lost to the Bucs, but they played good, their defense looks suspect but Romo had a good game

#1 observation. JETS ARE SERIOUS and so is sanchez

G Men. we need a big name WR seriously. nice job by eli to spread the ball around. but i think our defense is going to have to carry us this year because ihave no faith in our wr's

Cutler 4 picks. disgusting. alot of the picks were not his fault though. Chicago's wr's ran some bad routes and would give up on the ball. i thinkcutler will be fine

Vikings = PROBLEM . I think AP will have 2000 yards rushing this year. brett will hold his own when it is his time to throw. PERCY is a SLEEPER! he's goingto cause problems for alot of teams

49ers are going to be good

WTH HAPPENED TO CAROLINA!? jake needs to get it together

******** suck. so many big names on that team and they wont make the playoffs again

Eagles looked good yesterday. Vick is not going to start. he's the third string QB sorry folks. He's just a package player and he would play pretty badif they had him start. But it sure does look like the Football Gods want him to play with the injury to McNabb.

Our fanbase is the clown of the week?
roll.gif
eyes.gif

No THE QB and FS of the Washington ******** are the Clowns of the Week!

Hopefully next week
tired.gif
...but here's what will happen, we have a softschedule upcoming (Rams, Bucs, Lions, Panthers, Chiefs_ and he'll look good, so he'll stay in...and then when we face real teams...he'll revertback to what you saw yesterday
mad.gif
frown.gif
Hopefully not, but based on what we've seen the last 2 seasons....
tired.gif

- it's still +!!@ mark sanchez.

- No T.O. was a blessing since the day they cut him.

- Tell me who Cutler has to throw to?

- Wake me up in regards to the Vikes when Bret has to thrown downfield, I'm not saying he can't, I'm just saying he will have to at some point.

- Jake Delhomme, kill yourself.

- Steve Smith, demand a trade.

- Carson Palmer is becoming a joke.

- Dolphins suck. Chad is Chad..good luck.

- I'd rather lose earlier in the playoffs than make the SB and lose. That trend is something serious..

Carson Palmer is becoming a joke.

I made reference to this in a Chad Ochocinco related thread and it was not recieved well. He has been getting a free pass for quite some time.

Back
Top Bottom