NFL Suspends Broadcast Rules for Week 17. UPDATE: WEEK 17 Broadcast Maps

Happy news for football fans who do have TVs but don't have "Sunday Ticket."

WatchDog has learned the NFL will suspend its usual TV rules for Week 17, so the New York market will receive two games on both CBS and Fox Sunday afternoon.

That means Patriots vs. Bills (CBS) AND Giants vs. Vikings (Fox) at 1 p.m., then Dolphins vs. Jets (CBS) AND Cowboys vs. Eagles (Fox) at 4:15 p.m.

And Broncos-Chargers (NBC) at 8:15, of course.

Enjoy.
http://blogs.trb.com/spor...l_bring_five_nfl_gam.html

pimp.gif
I dunno how this effects non-NY markets, so I'd check your local listings.

For Dallas/Fort Worth folks...

We got the Vikings vs. Giants, Cowboys vs. Eagles on FOX... Patriots vs. Bills, Jets vs. Dolphins on CBS... Plus the Chargers vs. Broncos on NBC...

All five games will have a say in deciding playoff spots...
pimp.gif

Doesnt help me...AZ and the Cowboys are on Fox at the same time... smh, livin in AZ FTMFL

now i gotta go spend some loot at buffalo wild wings.

his is it, man... Backs against the wall... It's my everything, or my nothing... I don't got nothin else... We gotta go out there and give iteverything we got today... Everything you got, this is it bro... I know yall ride wit me... I know yall roll wit me... Here we go... My EVERYTHING... OrNOTHING... We gone FIGHT, til we can't FIGHT NO MORE... We gone lay down, bleed awhile... We gone get up, and FIGHT AGAIN... We gone FIGHT, til wecan't FIGHT NO MORE...

pimp.gif
Choice right?

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Doesnt help me...AZ and the Cowboys are on Fox at the same time... smh, livin in AZ FTMFL

now i gotta go spend some loot at buffalo wild wings.
What part of Az you live in?

i will be in attendance at Ralph Wilson Stadium watching Randy and company take care of business vs the Bills, then rushing home to watch Favre and Companysquish the fish! it's going to be one intense, nerve wrecking, Sunday!

pimp.gif

CBS EARLY

m9vmly.png

CBS LATE

30cbwvd.png

FOX EARLY

50p4k7.png

FOX LATE

2nhibmw.png
***FRESNO, CA residents (KMPHFox 26): Your FOX LATE game has been changed from DAL/PHI to WAS/SF***

So is Cincinnati the only city not gettin a Fox early game? Now I'm stuck watchin the Bungles!?

Thanks Man, good looking out with the map. Looks like I'll be headed to the bar to watch games, I get stuck with JAX/BAL instead of NY/MIA.

A WASTE OF TIME? A WASTE OF TIME? MAN I HAVE TO WATCH THE FRIGGIN LIONS MAN THE FRIGGIN LIONS!!!!!!! YEA IM MAD!

Back
Top Bottom