NFL Rookie Premiere 2008

Posted: 2 hours 7 minutes ago [h1]Top rookies strike a pose at annual premiere weekend[/h1]
By Frank Tadych | NFL.com

LOS ANGELES --
NFL PLAYERS held its annual trading card photo shoot at the Los Angeles Coliseum on Saturday, hosting some of the top talent from the 2008 NFL rookie class as part of its rookie premiere weekend.

As part of a four-day event showcasing the 2008 rookie class, the rookie premiere photo shoot allowed the players to don their official NFL jerseys for the first time. ( To read the rest of the article, click on the following link: http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8085fa40&template=with-video&confirm=true )

Pics...

09000d5d8085f4dd_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d8085f082_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d8085f07f_gallery_600.jpg

Click the following to see the rest of the pictures (http://www.nfl.com/photo/photo-gallery?chronicleId=09000d5d8085f1de)...

LOL^ true, but Mcfadden is a raider for a while, Al Davis shows lots of faith in first round picks.
BTW good post,Im using that mcfadden pic as my avy now.

Originally Posted by dline59

single digit #'s for receivers now?

They probably haven't been assigned a number yet. You see some of the wackiest numbers on players throughout the preseason.

I dont care bout Malcolm Kelly's bad attitude or how bad he did at his pro day... Dude gets a pass for this, and I am a fan

boys gettin quiet, gon get crunk
head back to longview kelly poppin trunks
pimp.gif

Cb runnin back, maybe AP, maybe AD...
I aint even trippin cuz we some ath-letes
pimp.gif

maybe back Do', maybe fall off, sippin codein cuz i gotta cure da cough ...�
pimp.gif

Holla at da STOOPS
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

McFadden is wearing #20?

DeSean's pic is
pimp.gif

Yeah. for how many yards he's going to average per game.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
no way he'll average 20 yards per game. 50 ypg at the least

Back
Top Bottom