NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

EOL2FZbUUAAnLa3.jpeg

I knew these hot take sports media folks would kill Lamar. :lol:

People live in this overreaction world too much. Lamar just turned 23 and he's 19-3 as a starter coming off of a MVP year unlike anything we've ever seen. He's FAR ahead of schedule.

True.

I'm just saying...I dont watch that frivolous garbage for said reason. They dont have a clue or a care. They thrive off of hot takes, so you can't get mad at that culture.

I'm not mad at nothing. I know what it is but I'm still gonna call it out. People don't use any context now.

It’s weird as hell to be a star and settle down with anyone. Damn near all men cheat, why you put yourself in that situation and on top of it with a regular *** broad.

How the **** Patrick Chung got his cocaine charges dropped?

He comfortable like that. He could just be like “forget this I want new chick” and dead her and upgrade to like how Russ did it 🤷‍♂️. You know the thirsty chicks are gonna be after him soon as they start seeing and hearing about him more....and them 200Ms come in. Let alone a superbowl.

AB wilding doing that on the mother of his kids with them right there. At least let the kids not be there.

I'm not mad at nothing. I know what it is but I'm still gonna call it out. People don't use any context now.

Exactly. You're not mad at it, but you still feel the need to call it out even though you seem to agree it's crap. :lol:

Makes no damn sense other than just looking for any reason to get mad about something.

Had no idea Burrow is from Ohio only a couple hours from Cincinnati. Works out perfect for all parties involved.

I feel bad for joe burrow bengals system is just as flawed as the dolphins. Andy dalton going to the pats will hunt a lot of people. I have a strong feeling green and dalton will be patriots next year.

Exactly. You're not mad at it, but you still feel the need to call it out even though you seem to agree it's crap. :lol:

Makes no damn sense other than just looking for any reason to get mad about something.

Dawg you don't have to be mad about something to give an opinion. :lol:

I don't even know what's your point. And nah I don't think it's all crap. I agree with some, some I don't agree with. Simple as that.

I feel bad for joe burrow bengals system is just as flawed as the dolphins. Andy dalton going to the pats will hunt a lot of people. I have a strong feeling green and dalton will be patriots next year.

I think AJ will go there unless he wants to stay a Bengal for life or if somebody else offers him a ton more money. No clue what the Pats are gonna do at QB.

Back
Top Bottom