NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Gotta watch this bull 💩 again next week
Henry right, Henry left
Why didn’t they turn Lamar Jackson into a wide receiver then?
You acting like this the first year football has ever been played
He was a Heisman winning QB with a great TD to INT ratio and he barely got picked in the first round
Its cute to act like the NFL believed in Lamar Jackson but even Lamar Jackson doesn't believe that

Gotta watch this bull 💩 again next week
Henry right, Henry left

You acting like this the first year football has ever been played
He was a Heisman winning QB with a great TD to INT ratio and he barely got picked in the first round
Its cute to act like the NFL believed in Lamar Jackson but even Lamar Jackson doesn't believe that

Why is Lamar Jackson the starting quarterback of the number one seeded team in the NFL then??

Who cares of Lamar Jackson was the Heisman? The kid is a run first quarterback in college… There’s enough individual talent on defenses in the NFL to deter his running capabilities and slow him down. Which is why he wasn’t a lottery pick and they were other quarterbacks that showed more value than him as pocket passer’s… Darnold etc.

idk if it’s been said in the thread already bc I don’t feel like scrolling through a bunch of pages, but IMO Derrick Henry needs serious MVP consideration by voters.

In their 2 playoff wins:
Tannehill: 160 total yards passing
D Henry: 377 yards rushing

That’s insanity. Dude got 0 love after winning the rushing title because he’s not a flashy shifty dude like Shady in his prime, or Barry Sanders, etc.

Feels ******* good. One of my best friends is a ravens fan so I was watching with him. This was my personal super bowl. The shambles on his face made my year.

As a Browns fan loved seeing Ravens crash & Burn!! Yeah we suck but Titans followed our gameplan when we beat them last, make Lamar frustrated and let your rb eat!! Great new., Bet Lamar never topping this record szn again!

FB_IMG_1578806075996.jpg

bummer....wanted mahomes/lamar next week.....

titans hit them in the mouth......., the 4th down stop and then TD pass was not something that team saw all year......lamar will learn from that......dude had lot of drops also......they were not far off from making it a one score game........and again poor use of timeouts end of first half.....

Who cares of Lamar Jackson was the Heisman? The kid is a run first quarterback in college… There’s enough individual talent on defenses in the NFL to deter his running capabilities and slow him down. Which is why he wasn’t a lottery pick and they were other quarterbacks that showed more value than him as pocket passer’s… Darnold etc.
Lottery pick? Got your sports confused

I wonder if that performance last night cost Roman any head coach consideration in the near future. Just a weirdly called game to decide to come out the gates with a pass heavy mindset. Even with Ingram hurt Gus is a more than capable replacement to not abandon the run entirely.

I wonder if that performance last night cost Roman any head coach consideration in the near future. Just a weirdly called game to decide to come out the gates with a pass heavy mindset. Even with Ingram hurt Gus is a more than capable replacement to not abandon the run entirely.

titans played a hell of a game.. and have the DTs to hurt the Baltimore oline up the middle after they lost their center late in the year

if anything gotta or should question Minnesota OC

titans played a hell of a game.. and have the DTs to hurt the Baltimore oline up the middle after they lost their center late in the year

if anything gotta or should question Minnesota OC

Trust me I know that Casey and Simmons are absolute beasts. But 9 carries between Ingram and Edwards? This was a one possession game until halfway through the third.

Back
Top Bottom