NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Fake weights.

I can’t believe this man is like 46 still lifting like this son wtf!
Some are just different b.

No matter what anyone says, anyone that was able to make the league is genetically gifted. Hell I bet if you paid attention to your high school football team, some kids were stronger and faster than they should be.

Last edited:
Bucs defense looks a million times better under Bowles and with Suh instead of McCoy in the middle. Last year Mike Smith’s defense would have got three TD’s dropped on them on 80% completion percentage to just Higgins and Jaelen Strong in that first half :lol:

Baker 10-26 and an interception to end the half :sick:

Percy Harvin is on my All-Time cut short list

Most don't really know just how good Percy was the season that AP won MVP. AP started very slow and Percy carried that team the first half. He did EVERYTHING. Then he got hurt and AP went on a tear. I felt Percy was on pace to win MVP that season. After that season, he was never really the same. You're completely right...he was special.

Most don't really know just how good Percy was the season that AP won MVP. AP started very slow and Percy carried that team the first half. He did EVERYTHING. Then he got hurt and AP went on a tear. I felt Percy was on pace to win MVP that season. After that season, he was never really the same. You're completely right...he was special.

I know because he’s in our division and felt the same. He was on his way to MVP that year. I thought he was gonna raise hell for us for years to come.

Sterling Sharpe is #1 on the cut short list tho

Harvin was hurt for an entire season, came back in the playoffs, and along with LOB, won the Superbowl.

Back
Top Bottom