NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Isn’t Drake a FA? Couldn’t they possibly get a higher compensatory pick if they just let him play his value up and then walk?

Don't work when you have a crap ton of cap to spend, no comp pick would ever come for Drake. Now essentially we get one for him. And can still spend without worryin about it.

I’m not gonna like I was thinking Carolina Niners Giants was gonna finally be a break in our schedule but absolutely not the case with the Niners. Gonna be a good matchup.

Screenshot_20191028-175841_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20191028-182548_Facebook.jpg

what's he saying? :nerd:

i'm on the way home from work :lol:

Tanking and getting rid of all your best players endangers the rest of the roster because it's not safe to essentially get rid of your best players, for one, but expose the rest of your roster because some aren't prepared to correctly do the job.

Tanking and getting rid of all your best players endangers the rest of the roster because it's not safe to essentially get rid of your best players, for one, but expose the rest of your roster because some aren't prepared to correctly do the job.

Sounds like a legitimate personal problem.

You’re stepping on the field to play Pro Football and you aren’t prepared to do the job? Come on man...

In the same breath No one is forcing these guys to play. If they feel it endangers people for not being prepared to play why don’t they put in something before the game so the team can get together and pract....

Oh wait.

Back
Top Bottom