NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Is it easy though? Is it? On paper sure, but we are right there at the bottom of the league with Cincy, Miami & Washington.

Gase ****ing sucks. I didn't like the hire when it was first reported. I slowly came around to it because I frankly had no choice, but my God is it proving to be a terrible decision.

Is it all Gase or does Darnold just suck? Dude has 7 INTs in two games. Not sure thats on coaching

Is it all Gase or does Darnold just suck? Dude has 7 INTs in two games. Not sure thats on coaching

O-Line is pretty bad too. Son has like 1.5 seconds to get rid of it :lol:

Definitely a top 5 worst O-Line. Probably explains why Leveon can't do sh*t on the ground too.

Look. Darnold is not doing himself any favors here with his recent play. He's got happy feet, and is making inexcusable throws that haunted him even at USC. However, the offensive line in front of him is HOT TRASH. League worst. That's on coaching. That's on Frank Pollack. That's on Gase for not game calling to Darnold's strengths. Bell getting nine carries only in a game like yesterday where Sam was hit on 39% of all his drop backs....

I can go on and on here.

The Lions are in the playoff race with a QB in the prime of his career and are out here rolling out Tra Carson and Ty Johnson at RB instead of giving up a 6th rounder that’ll probably turn into a practice squad player for Drake........

they won’t be making the playoffs though. So it’s all good

Look. Darnold is not doing himself any favors here with his recent play. He's got happy feet, and is making inexcusable throws that haunted him even at USC. However, the offensive line in front of him is HOT TRASH. League worst. That's on coaching. That's on Frank Pollack. That's on Gase for not game calling to Darnold's strengths. Bell getting nine carries only in a game like yesterday where Sam was hit on 39% of all his drop backs....

I can go on and on here.

This the same coaching they had when ya'll said the Jets would win at least 9 games.

I can go on and on here.

Darnold is tied for third in the NFL in Interceptions and he has played half as many games as the people in front of him. Not even Falk was turning the ball over this much. Dude has just been flat out terrible. Thats not on coaching.

Isn’t Drake a FA? Couldn’t they possibly get a higher compensatory pick if they just let him play his value up and then walk?

Kelechi Osemele like, “ya’ll want me out there, with my shoulder in THIS condition”.... blocking for Darnold and crazy eyed Gase?? I think NOT

Isn’t Drake a FA? Couldn’t they possibly get a higher compensatory pick if they just let him play his value up and then walk?

yea.. if they didn’t sign anyone to cancel it out.. and they gotta wait a year for the pick

giphy.gif

Jets fire sale begins. Wasnt this guy pretty good?

JETES going to cut this third rounder two months after the draft too?

How is Williams? Don't really keep up with them so genuinely want to know if he's a good pick up for the Giants.

3 and a 5 and his contract is up after this year? What in the **** are we doing?

He's been average at best, not a great player and not worth a 3 and 5.

If we sign him to an extension, the 5 becomes a 4. SMH

Wow, I'm ****in livid. I can't believe this ****. I'm sick.

Back
Top Bottom