NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Nah...those were the results, not the initial sentiments. I can see where he's coming from.
Yeah he's got a great story
mjcry1.png

How do you know? Just because there's games ahead doesn't mean there's linear progression. He hasn't progressed at all since...ever. He looked bad pre-ACL and he hasn't looked very good so far this season through 4.
As long as the Niners keep winning, he will improve. Even Kittle and the WR's still aren't in sync with Jimmy. Plus Staley is hurt and Coleman has been out. Now Juice is hurt. In short, offense still hasn't found its rhythm in the passing game. Thank God the running game is thriving. Still a lot more room for improvement through the air.

Nah...those were the results, not the initial sentiments. I can see where he's coming from.

I mean, if you talking before he went to bama.. having read a single article just seemed like he slipped through the cracks.. but his high school numbers were absurd

As long as the Niners keep winning, he will improve. Even Kittle and the WR's still aren't in sync with Jimmy. Plus Staley is hurt and Coleman has been out. Now Juice is hurt. In short, offense still hasn't found its rhythm in the passing game. Thank God the running game is thriving. Still a lot more room for improvement through the air.

I dont think you quite understand what I'm saying. Just because there's room to improve doesn't mean it happens, but I'm gonna save this for another day.

Bosa going in on Mayfield.

You just love to see it.

If obj didn’t talk and act like a diva , would anyone think he’s anything more than a #3 on a playoff team at this point?

Disappearing act.

Oh look a dejected Minnesota twins fan acting like he knows anything bout football. You love to see that too.

I dont think you quite understand what I'm saying. Just because there's room to improve doesn't mean it happens, but I'm gonna save this for another day.
It's gonna happen, esp when you got Shanny as your coach.

Let's not get Jimmy confused with Kirk Cousins now. Just cause Kirk has regressed in spite of an offensive supporting cast that should leave all kinds of room for improvement, doesn't mean Jimmy will as well.

Life of a Browns fan not easy. After last week, washing The Ravens, figure we about to improve each week but nope!

playcalling was horrible, forgot Chubb, Baker holding ball too long, O-Line getting abused

Back
Top Bottom