NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I was about to say the same thing. Seems like damn near every third down the cowboys are getting a bailout call on a soft flag

Which is why I feel for the saints.. and what you said above.. if not for the calls the plan would be working great

Also think they should have gone for the TD at half

Which is why I feel for the saints.. and what you said above.. if not for the calls the plan would be working great

Also think they should have gone for the TD at half

Plus the cowboys probably have the best linebacking core in the NFL so just running it every play is easier said than done

Plus the cowboys probably have the best linebacking core in the NFL so just running it every play is easier said than done

Yup.. those 2 allow them to go nickel and add that extra guy into coverage

So they gotta use that speed against them

Dudes really can't get 2 yards with Dak and Zeke?? Thought Kellen Moore was supposed to be an upgrade as OC

Happens to many times, for us to have that kind of personnel. We go for it on 4th and one in the 2nd quarter. At midfield...

We have had 3rd and 5 or shorter, and we’re doing slow developing plays with Dak. No zone read.

We running reverses with Tavon....

I don’t understand this team. Dak refuses to be a run threat

Dudes really can't get 2 yards with Dak and Zeke?? Thought Kellen Moore was supposed to be an upgrade as OC

Saints have done a good job bottling Zeke most of the game.

But Dak went back to lingering in the pocket for an hour instead of scrambling when there are open lanes. :smh:

zeke is averaging 1.9 ypc right now lol

Russell%2BWestbrook%2Bsneaking%2B%2Ba%2Bsnack%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bbench.gif

Cowboys will be right there in the end...if they can get a 1 or 2 seed, they're probably in the SB.

This is my 1/4 season prediction that this game is a preview of the NFCCG.

Back
Top Bottom